Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Valentine Day

Posted By:
theboysthatlovegirlsrock Lock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock
StarStarStar
I used to date a guys but I broke up with him knowing that he was cheating on me but now I don't know if anybody is going to ask me out again. I don't even know if somebody fancies me anymore and knowing the love kind of feeling I would really love a valentine card but I don't think anybody is gonna ask me to be their valentine. I don't think that the guy that I used to date is used to not getting being asked a valentine. 

Please give me advice on what to do

I really would love a date

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself

Valentine Day

Posted By:
princess rabee
princess rabee
StarStarStar
"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." -John Lennon

"A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves

"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end." -Author Unknown

"Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever." -Author Unknown

"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart." -Author Unknown

"Love is a made with the fume of sighs." -William Shakespeare

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning." -Author Unknown

"The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along." -Jalal ad-Din Rumi

"Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved." -Victor Hugo

"Love is the only gold." -Lord Alfred Tennyson

"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." -Karen Sunde

"Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!" -Thomas Hood

"When love is not madness, it is not love." -Pedro Calderon de la Barca

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." -Albert Einstein

"Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee." -English saying used on poesy rings

"Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery smile Love <3

rabel

Valentine Day

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"theboysthatlovegirlsrock" wrote:

I used to date a guys but I broke up with him knowing that he was cheating on me but now I don't know if anybody is going to ask me out again. I don't even know if somebody fancies me anymore and knowing the love kind of feeling I would really love a valentine card but I don't think anybody is gonna ask me to be their valentine. I don't think that the guy that I used to date is used to not getting being asked a valentine. 

Please give me advice on what to do

I really would love a date

to me it just douns like you want somebody to love you  . if you an get a date , remember, your family loves you. valentines isnt about LETS GO FIND A BOYFRIEND SO I COULD JUST GIVE HIM A VALENTINE. its about showing you care

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Valentine Day

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
I celebrate Valentine with my sweetest boyfriend♥ Mujahid♥♥ 

Valentine Day

Posted By:
theboysthatlovegirlsrock
StarStarStar
I found out a guy loved me so thxs but I'll add something

The guy who loves me is called Ben!! He's not that cute and he always get into trouble

Nobody likes him pretty much, but I find him nice so to find out that fact was cool

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself

Valentine Day

Posted By:
maxjaden
maxjaden
Star
valentine day, i love it dont you its soooooooooooooooo fun and when you have fun your happy and maxjaden always happy !!!!

maxjaden always happy

Valentine Day

Posted By:
Kat222
Kat222
Star

"theboysthatlovegirlsrock" wrote:

I found out a guy loved me so thxs but I'll add something

The guy who loves me is called Ben!! He's not that cute and he always get into trouble

Nobody likes him pretty much, but I find him nice so to find out that fact was cool

Ya 2 guys in my class like me i want a boyfriend but who to pick?  Confused

Caitlin M

Valentine Day

Posted By:
theboysthatlovegirlsrock
StarStarStar
Pick the one who picks you on valentine day

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself

Valentine Day

Posted By:
princess rabee
princess rabee
StarStarStar
Use one of these famous Valentine's Day love quotes to express your love with a bunch of red roses. These romantic quotations will never fail to impress your Valentine and will make them realize how much you love them. These love quotes are funny, romantic and thought provoking and will surely make your beloved feel special and cared for. So read to know more about what famous people had to say about the insanity called love!

When love is not madness, it is not love.

rabel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

seeing locked accounts

Should women have higher societal roles?

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos