Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What is love about?

Posted By:
LightningLyfe980
LightningLyfe980
Star
Seriously....can someone tell me what love is...what it's for...what it does because I'm a casual 12 year old that doesn't get what's so great about love. Valentine's day makes me annoyed...boys make me roll my eyes when they tease and taunt me..and when people tell me love will come to me...I get paranoid! Can someone please help me understand? Frustrated

Lightning izz outttt

What is love about?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It's a feeling. It's wanting to be with that person always, its forgiving them, supporting them, caring for them, always going through the hard times with them, and always putting them first before yourself. You won't get it until you feel it truly. And its amazing. Wink

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

What is love about?

Posted By:
LightningLyfe980
LightningLyfe980
Star
interesting Cool

Lightning izz outttt

What is love about?

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
To me Love is trust.  You dont loves someone untill you can trust them with your life.  You would be willing to die for them.  To me its not exactly a feeling.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

What is love about?

Posted By:
LightningLyfe980
LightningLyfe980
Star
soooooooooo trust is what it is?

Lightning izz outttt

What is love about?

Posted By:
Cool breeze 108
Cool breeze 108
StarStarStar
You'll find out when you find your first love Love

What is love about?

Posted By:
LightningLyfe980
LightningLyfe980
Star
interesting

Lightning izz outttt

What is love about?

Posted By:
XxKittyLoverxX
XxKittyLoverxX
Star
This may sound weird but I'm 11 years old and I think I have found my "love", I have experienced it, with a boy named Jett.. He doesn't know but I love him more than anything. He makes me nervous anxious and excited about what he is going to say when he comes up to me, when he makes a joke we both smile and giggle together and he will tease me sometimes, he is always in class poking me with a pencil saying " hey Gracie look at this! " I always feel happy near him, like I'd do whatever I could to make him smile, he is really handsome in my mind and I love the way he smiles, he brings out the girl inside me and I feel like nothing I have ever felt like before. And the biggest part of love is whenever you worry, you are sad, and afraid that he might not feel the same way, that he likes another girl, or he thinks you are a total geek. I am 11 years old and I think I have experienced love. And it makes me sad how he is not coming to our Valentines Day party.....

Don't give up good things happen.

What is love about?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

It's a feeling. It's wanting to be with that person always, its forgiving them, supporting them, caring for them, always going through the hard times with them, and always putting them first before yourself. You won't get it until you feel it truly. And its amazing. Wink

Love is not a feeling, because a feeling is something that is fleeting, that comes and goes. If someone you love makes you mad, you don't stop loving them. Love is a decision you make to care for a person. "Romantic love" is giving the other person a chance to break your heart and trust, but trusting them not to do so.

If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

--1 Corinthians 13: 1- 8, 13

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

What is love about?

Posted By:
CintaBear
CintaBear
StarStarStarStar
Its is a specal feeling that u feel for a person that is much stronger than friends and well some times it can be uncontrolable and love can end very bad and breaks up happen and heart breaks

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

latest videos