Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

She wasn't a real friend (Please read! I need advice!)

Posted By:
minidoddy10
minidoddy10
Star
Rlly...she did that 2 u? Boy i think u know the answer to that!.....Next time u see her talk to her about it.Tell her that she upset you and u are not happy.If she just sniggers,Throws a hissy fit or just rolls her eyes,sighs and mutters something mean just leave 2 get on with her life.She bein' a baby leave that 2 her.find a new friend,someone reliable kind a truely amazing.Don't waste ur time on her.She isn't worth it.......Hope i could help! Wink  Cool

He's a magical pony flying through the sky...........'Shoot it down' pow! POOR PONY Frown (Haters go through 1 ear and out the other smile )

Posted By:
AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW
StarStar
Hey, That's is MEAN! Okay, Don't roll your eyes, mutter bad things,  or do hissy fits.  That will make it worst. Get a grown up, supervisor, some older one to watch you two. OR  Say to them "May i ask why, why did you have to do this to me. what did i do?   May i ask ? ! Okay  leave me alone.  Go live you life somewhere else. Just not here. BYE!"  Okay, hope it helps. C:

-Ashley[:

Posted By:
minidoddy10
minidoddy10
Star
i didn't say that she had to do a hissy fit or rolls her eyes i said that if her so called friend rolls her eyes or throws a hissy fit........God......  Indifferent

He's a magical pony flying through the sky...........'Shoot it down' pow! POOR PONY Frown (Haters go through 1 ear and out the other smile )

Posted By:
mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius
StarStarStar
i dont like my friend most of u kno who ok this what happend i got to school and people i talk to was talkin about my friend rocio so of course i told her not to be sneak ditching or nun but she was like why dakorya lookin at me like dat i was like probaly because of dat jada thing she said what i said i gusse u called jada 2 faced of whatever she was like acuatlly jada knew i was playin with her cause she said ''ohh u playin'' so then rocio was like imma tell dakorya bout  herself i was like mm so then i told dakorya i waz like rocio finna get on dat so i gusse she told jamylia and she tlkin bout me so i come up to her like itz crazy how u can get so mad over somethin dat dont got nun to do with you she get away from me so we got to music and she wasb tlkin bout me im like i dont care so all it show is how inceure you are bout yo self she was like what ever so she gonna whisper to dakorya and tell her i bet she gonna cry i turned around and i waz like acuatlly im not gonna drop a tear about it so yeahshe talkin bout me at lunch im like idc  so jamylia tryind to be my friend again im like no we can talk but no so   dakorya find a way to  call me when i come to find out jamylia still talking bout so she call me dis weekend (jamylia) try to treat me i walk up to her how and beat her : long story short i hate fake people

NEWS FLASH B***** I DONT LIVE TO PLEASE U
BOSS
ALL U H**S IS MY EMPLOYES WORK
~ amya ~ thanks brooke 4 helping me with my sinature smile Big Grin

Posted By:
AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW
StarStar
Don't ler her i wat im saying  

-Ashley[:

Posted By:
alexandera2
alexandera2
Star
Dear AyooltsTatii, I believe that you should tell her that this has been going on too long and has to stop and she does NOT deserve to have a friend as nice as you. From now on try not to make it obvious that you like someone. I think that you should go out with the boy and once you and the boy are unbreakable  tell her and she might try to steal your boy but then he will freak out and tell that Shakira tried to steal him to all his friends and she will be embarrassed! This is a little thing I like to call revenge without getting in trouble! Please try to consider my advice! Sincerely, your friend!

~Sincerely, alexandera2~

Posted By:
alexandera2
alexandera2
Star
 Don't forget to friend me! Angel Angel 

~Sincerely, alexandera2~

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
I really don't like Jade being mean to me and she's not really my bff.

Hello! I'm Werelight! Nice to meet you guys! I would LOVE to RP with yu! My Roleplay account is WereCelverGreens! Add that account (I don't get on there too much)!
Old:
New look:(Drunk) Me
Do yu think Imma hawt? xD
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
It's a good forum though.And Jade rolled eyes to me and inorged me.THATS LAMEST MONEMT!

Hello! I'm Werelight! Nice to meet you guys! I would LOVE to RP with yu! My Roleplay account is WereCelverGreens! Add that account (I don't get on there too much)!
Old:
New look:(Drunk) Me
Do yu think Imma hawt? xD
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

Posted By:
lolapupcake
lolapupcake
StarStar
OK! Im really sad my "bff" betraided me!

We were hanging out at the kingston park and we had a sleepover right.. well her friends Ella and Andriah walks bye and steels her from me like that... then she started being all that to me.. like what happend to her... I dont know what to do.... please help me!
Lauren 

Lauren

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A