Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my friend wants to end her life because her bf dumped her ? what should i do

Posted By:
gottomuchswag19_2367845 Lock
gottomuchswag19_2367845
StarStar
okay so my friend and her bf have been dateing and she messaged me and she said that she wanted to leave the world and never come back and she wanted to never be here again and she just wanted to give up what should i do i talk to her and her boyfriend and they broke up obvisoly but i mean she is my friend i just thing she is beeing too dramatic what should i do  ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HATERZ GONNA HATE LOVERZ GONNA LOVE smile

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Comfort her. Usually people cry like a baby after a break-up, and that is what parents and friends are for. Tell her to talk to her mom about it.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
minidoddy10
minidoddy10
Star
Give her some of your time,comfort her.My friend was upset when her BF broke up with her......and they went out 4 a year! Sometimes this can be your friends weakest spots in their heart is dating and they will feel  unconfident. The thing she needs now is a shoulder 2 cry on.You can be that shoulder.If you are rlly worried about her talk to her mum and see what she can do.Meanwhile,Sit with her and help her.This will make her feel wanted.Compliment her,this will help her build her confidence back up. Hope i could help! Tongue Out

He's a magical pony flying through the sky...........'Shoot it down' pow! POOR PONY Frown (Haters go through 1 ear and out the other smile )

Posted By:
gottomuchswag19_2367845 Lock
gottomuchswag19_2367845
StarStar
thannks and yeah i will confort her

HATERZ GONNA HATE LOVERZ GONNA LOVE smile

Posted By:
cherishkid Lock
cherishkid
Star
Just be there for her, tell her every thing's going to turn out okay, that she's only a teenager and when she looks back on this she'll think how stupid it was. If it does get to the point where she actually might follow through with killing herself, you need to tell her parents or her guidance counseler.

Hated by many, confronted by none

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos