Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

WE'RE HERE TO HELP ( PROBLEMS ANY KIND )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
ME AND MY FRIENDS HAD THE COUNSELOR TOHELP US AND SHE DID! SO WELL ANWSER ANY QUESTIONS FROM ANYONE ! SERIOUSLY! Big Grin smile 

WE'RE HERE TO HELP ( PROBLEMS ANY KIND )

Posted By:
peacemaker2013
peacemaker2013
StarStar
I realy like this guy and i have known him since like kindergarten and we hang out all the time recess and after school. But the thing is i dont know if he like me or not. I mean he acts differently around me and he tells me everything .he has a gf he realy dosent like and he mentions her to me all the time. Does he like me? Is he trying to make me jealous? Or does he just want to be friends?
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You KNOW who!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

This or That??

do you like tangled or frozen

Opinions On Online Dating..

The Banning Game

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

last one to say potato wins-moved