Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

One of my BFFs cuts herself!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

The other night at ballet class, one of the girls, who is one of my BFFs made a simple mistake in one of her moves! She fellt embarassed about it! After class, when we were changing from from our dance clothes, I saw her and I was gonna talk to her about it, and tell her that it was just a simple mistake.
When I went up to her, I saw that she was cutting herself deliberately!
I asked her why she was doing this, and she just yelled at me and told me that I didn't understand!
She didn't cut herself too bad, but it did bleed a lot. I tried to give her some paper towels, but she told me to get away from her. Normally she is really cool with me. I walked away from her. I talked to her the next day, and she was nice again, and it was like nothing had ever hapened. I didn't bring up the cutting cause I didn't want to make her upset at me.
I just don't understand how people can do that to themselves!
I freak out when I accidentally cut myself! I could never do it deliberately!
I never told anyone about her cause I don't want her to be mad at me!
I'm just afraid that she may hurt herself and end up in the hospital or even worse.
Maybe she's right, and I don't understand why she does it, but I do want to help her!
Any advice on how I should help her? Or should I just not do anything about it?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell her that cutting is wrong. I understand her feelings if I'm in her position. But tt is not a permanent solution to every man's problem. Tell her she should seek advice from beloved ones! And trusting herself and believing in her instincts is the best solution for this! She's not alone! There are million people who are experiencing sadness too, including me! Big Grin

Posted By:
Kattnisseverdeen
Kattnisseverdeen
Star
wow I know someone who used to cut herself she has scars on her wrists she is emo I think

Posted By:
;butterflyflame.
;butterflyflame.
Star

"Kattnisseverdeen" wrote:

wow I know someone who used to cut herself she has scars on her wrists she is emo I think

Not necissarily is she emo. She might just be going through a rough time and people do that to themselves because they think it helps; all the pain will go away.
She might have depression or being bullied via the internet or she is being pushed by her parents in ballet.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Honestly, I wouldn't directly tell her that cutting is wrong. Support her and try to subtly discourage her from cutting. If it gets serious, seek advice from an adult.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Leave her alone, she'll eventually get over it..

Posted By:
artsy1235
artsy1235
StarStar
tell her cutting isnt goin ta help her at all and tell her whats wrong and you might be able to help

Roses are red
Violets are blue
People are black and
Pleople are white

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Creating a Logo

Sorry vs Aggravation

awnser the question the person above you asks

Creating a Logo

latest videos