Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friend in need!

Posted By:
Obey Jaye Lock
Obey Jaye
StarStar
OK, so i know this person called "bob", shes great friends with every body and she really like school, but you see, she sometimes feels left out in our little group and i feel so sorry for her. i cant do anything about it because when i mention her they either ignore me and carry on with their conversation, or they say "forget that bruv". i really dont know wht 2 do. She thinks the solution is to get a completly new make over as pp call her bag ugly and she borrows clothes from her siblings. she rlly wnts a new bag and its cheap (only 15 quid) but her family cant afford it so shes stuck at home crying. i dont no wht 2 do becoz all those other girls are friends from when i started school and they are rlly trustworthy but for her they are like enemies. wht do i do? i cant choose between them but i cant just leave this. PLEASE HELP!

Friend in need!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
No matter people what would say, you should help her! Makeover? I think it's good. But natural beauty is better. We have all uniqueness. We're beautiful in our own unique way! Looking good can feel you better. But beauty inside is more important! So tell her to be brave, and don't mind those people because the heart is the most beautiful thing on earth, not the looks! Big Grin

Friend in need!

Posted By:
Obey Jaye Lock
Obey Jaye
StarStar
ive said that, but she wont listen, she hates makeovers her family havent got a lot of money, she lives in a family of 9 ive helpe her and shes happy, but not like before

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

love

love

Twilight vs. Harry potter

how do u feel while writing a test ?

s*×, Do you wanna do it

what hindi movies mke u laugh n cry!

latest videos