Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

New school! So scared!

Posted By:
DanceStarTtee
DanceStarTtee
StarStarStar
Well, I will starting a new school next week and i sort of scared. I want some advice because my school is really big and I really want to meet a lot of friends. My dad and mom says a lot of people are rude or can be rude, That is why I want some advice for friends and school! :c Please Help!!!

EXCUSE ME!
report Blind Faith for being mean/rude

New school! So scared!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Good thing you post this! Well, I have tips for you! ^-^

#1: Be extrovert.
Before someone can hope to have friends, he or she must be extrovert and open for everyone!

#2: "One loyal friend is better than 10,000 friends or family members"
That means, you don't need to have many friends - in fact, few friends but loyal is better! Know them better before you could wish to have friends with them.

#3: Don't be in hurry
When you meet someone, what will you say? Don't tell him or her, "let's be friends!". Well, well, well. You don't even know the person yet! Remember, don't go ahead! Try to talk to the people first, then share your interests, hobbies, etc.

#4: Make sure you're nice!
If you really want to have friends, look at yourself first. I'm not saying you should be Miss Perfect, but change some simple mistakes that you always do! And you must also be humble and honest about your mistakes!

#5: When someone is being rude...
Chill! Don't make friend with him/her! Ignore that intruder, and make sure you make him/her jealous by studying hard, etc! (Joke. lol xD)

#6: Join clubs, participation in an activity, etc.
In that way, people could know you better. I'm not saying you should be famous, but people can see you and be familiar with you!

#7: Be confident!
No matter what trouble comes to you, don't let them be the winner! Trust your instincts and believe in your dreams! Don't give up!

New school! So scared!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
I would say just be yourself!

I'm sure there will be some kids that are kinda like you and you'll fit in with them!

Of course, you're gonna stand out as the new kid and taht will hopefully pass quickly!  

New school! So scared!

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Good thing you post this! Well, I have tips for you! ^-^

#1: Be extrovert.

Before someone can hope to have friends, he or she must be extrovert and open for everyone!

#2: "One loyal friend is better than 10,000 friends or family members"

That means, you don't need to have many friends - in fact, few friends but loyal is better! Know them better before you could wish to have friends with them.

#3: Don't be in hurry

When you meet someone, what will you say? Don't tell him or her, "let's be friends!". Well, well, well. You don't even know the person yet! Remember, don't go ahead! Try to talk to the people first, then share your interests, hobbies, etc.

#4: Make sure you're nice!

If you really want to have friends, look at yourself first. I'm not saying you should be Miss Perfect, but change some simple mistakes that you always do! And you must also be humble and honest about your mistakes!

#5: When someone is being rude...

Chill! Don't make friend with him/her! Ignore that intruder, and make sure you make him/her jealous by studying hard, etc! (Joke. lol xD)

#6: Join clubs, participation in an activity, etc.

In that way, people could know you better. I'm not saying you should be famous, but people can see you and be familiar with you!

#7: Be confident!

No matter what trouble comes to you, don't let them be the winner! Trust your instincts and believe in your dreams! Don't give up!

very helpful

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

New school! So scared!

Posted By:
GalacticKittehx
GalacticKittehx
StarStarStar
Just smile and be yourself. The more you talk to people, even just a small hello in the halls, the more friends you'll make. Act friendly and you'll attract positive people. c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos