Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

ex-boyfriend troubles

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
there was this guy that I toally had a crush on and finally I realized the feeling was mutual. We went out for like a month until he told me he had to end it. He was too "busy" for me, but soon my friend told me he goes places everyday with other girls. I absolutely hated him... only for a while though. Im still ticked off but i also think i have some super teeny tiny feelings for him. It's hard to ignore him because he is in two of my classes and he sits like right behind me during lunch. He's also very funny so i can't help but laugh at his jokes. ANYWAY how do i get him of my mind?
p.s
he's a real flirt and i think he has a crush on another girl  ( he doesn't know she has a girlfriend) its making me sad

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

ex-boyfriend troubles

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
you don't. because even though he might have indirectly hurt you, you still harbor feelings for him. it's hard to deal with, i would know, but that's how the human heart works.

my ex is one of my friends, so i have to worry about seeing him every single day at school knowing what went down between us. after a while, the feeling of likingness just kind of faded. i guess it was because i kind of fell for someone else.

i'd recommend either just being friends with him, or confront him. don't make him get back with you or anything, he doesn't want that. obviously, because he ended it. (sorry if i'm being crass.) ask him why, and then point out that he was too busy for you, but allegedly hung out with a bunch of other girls when he wasn't with you. demand answers. it might help you move past the crush. the other thing is to just be friends. get over it, move past it, move on. you know?

let

i use my hair to express myself

ex-boyfriend troubles

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
ok but we're still friends some days he'll play with me and other days he wont. ( play as in talk to me , tease me , play with my hair )

blooming Flower Gif

ex-boyfriend troubles

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
he most likely playing with you then. no one just breaks up with someone and then continues to flirt and stuff, while also doing the same with other girls, with actually thinking about it. i'd say either find another guy to flirt with (one that maybe you're both friends with) and see how he feels about it. you don't want to get mixed up with someone who doesn't even realize they're throwing out mixed signals.

let

i use my hair to express myself

ex-boyfriend troubles

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
LOL ok

blooming Flower Gif

ex-boyfriend troubles

Posted By:
mayor
mayor
StarStar
no

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos