Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

i lost to of my best friends that are boys

Posted By:
asia0e1 Lock
asia0e1
StarStar
ok people today I lost a friend he was my best friend that was a boy! he is mad because I told my friend since pre k that my best friend that's a boy that he liked her I said that a month ago then he said he was mad at me then we made up later! at recces we were pushing all the boys they were insane and their is more girls then boys in my class! so then after we were done my other bff that's a girl told me a secret about my friend rayat she said he goes to dance class so then my friend said that I kissed a boy that's not true im only 9!! then later at social studies he said I was invisible like dead and then he whisperd I want to fall on top of my friend brian! no way!!!!! brian is the worst guy ever!!! that's my school story. ok then at after school brian called me baldy because my hair got done so it looks a little weird but a few weeks it will look fine so he has a dumb spounge bob journal and my bff Josephine said that he wrote somthin about me she will tell me soon! so I need real help!   Angry                                                                                                                             asia0e1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

latest videos