Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I hate my cousin

Posted By:
princessarisha22
princessarisha22
StarStarStar
I have a friend who is a boy and my extremely irritating,jealous and stupid cousin is living with me.She has a bf and they both are active.Her mother told me that she gets into  bad things soon so it is my responsibility to confront her.However,if I will tell ABOUT HER she will tell my parents about my friend(we are not gf - bf)but she thinks we are.So,I was ignoring my friend and he got angry.I think my friend likes me which makes him more sad.I thought that I must follow my own path and let her do what she wants but her mother calls me often and takes news.Help!!!What to do now?I don't want to lie to my aunt.

Arisha

I hate my cousin

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
Do what you feel is best, follow your heart. smile

I. Love. Michael.

I hate my cousin

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
way i see it you have nuthing to fear.  Its not true what she is thretening to tell your parents from what i can see.  do what is right.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos