Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Fake Friends

Posted By:
dreamer001
dreamer001
StarStarStar
I have been in this situation many times in my life so far were you have a friend or best friend and you trust them and hang out all the time but then one thing happens and they ditch you or they ask for all your stuff or they tell your secrets  my question is how do you find out if they are fake or not before you become good friends with them?

Were all a bit crazy ! Big Grin

Live ,love , learn

Fake Friends

Posted By:
CrLbOrVe
CrLbOrVe
Star
Maybe get to know them really well, know you can completely confide in them. I've been in the same situation many times before. Maybe you  could ... 

1. Know their secrets as well as they know yours
2. Go everywhere with them (not clingy though)
3. Have sleepovers and hang out together loads
4. Share private jokes?

Good luck, hope I helped.

Fake Friends

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Use their present to assume their future with you. Meaning....do they talk about others to you? Do they tell others' secrets to you? Do they love drama and get in the middle of it or talk about it after pushing it to last longer? If they act at all like you wouldn't like them to act about you they will eventually get around to acting that way about you.  I hope that makes sense.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Fake Friends

Posted By:
dreamer001
dreamer001
StarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Use their present to assume their future with you. Meaning....do they talk about others to you? Do they tell others' secrets to you? Do they love drama and get in the middle of it or talk about it after pushing it to last longer? If they act at all like you wouldn't like them to act about you they will eventually get around to acting that way about you.  I hope that makes sense.

Yes it does thank you for your advice Big Grin

Were all a bit crazy ! Big Grin

Live ,love , learn

Fake Friends

Posted By:
fluffykitten99
fluffykitten99
Star
I'm in 7th grade and this one girl named ally says I been bff with her since 1st grade which isn't true well I also friend with Blake well Blake and ally never like each other so they start fighting and it cant seem like I could get them to stop fighting so Ally got on her little social network and lies about her getting bullied at school which its the opposite she the one bulling us well then she got the principals in it me and Blake get lunch detention and ally of course get nothing the guidance counselor and the principals all think she the little angel and me and Blake are like the devils well she does a horrible thing because her mother cant prove any of the evidence the Blake said this to her and that to her so now she doing Cyber School...wow she really smart because right there she was dumb because me and Blake won and I thought she was a good frined at the beginning on the year and now she just a totally jerk to me and Blake.

xXEmoGirlLonely4EverXx

Fake Friends

Posted By:
maddielove33
maddielove33
StarStarStar
I'm just shaking my head at this one. They are obviously not your friends!

Swagger Bagger

Fake Friends

Posted By:
Trust_MyMy
Trust_MyMy
Star

"dreamer001" wrote:

I have been in this situation many times in my life so far were you have a friend or best friend and you trust them and hang out all the time but then one thing happens and they ditch you or they ask for all your stuff or they tell your secrets  my question is how do you find out if they are fake or not before you become good friends with them?

A long time ago, before I moved from Connecticutt, my friends used to do this thing called a " Friend Test". So bascially,  you would tell somebody something that means alot to you (not really) and you would promise them not to tell no one. Wait a couple of days or so, and if you hear that the secret you told your friend has spread.....thats when you know you can't trust that person with certain things..

Hoped that helped !. It worked 4 me !  smile

#TeamBracesBig Grin
#Funnyperson
#LoveMyHaters

Peek-A-Boo !!! Mya Loves Youu !!

Fake Friends

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
its not nice for anyone to have their secrets told to everyone maby u should think about the things u tell them and anyway if they do stuff like this maby u should stop being friends in the first place

Fake Friends

Posted By:
heygirl4321
heygirl4321
Star
when i make new friends and they ask me to tell them my secrets i tell them no because a secret isent a secret after you tell sombody 

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Fake Friends

Posted By:
nachie_omg
nachie_omg
Star
i kind of have ind of an instinct to where i can sence if i should be friends with someone or not but it doesn't always work but it has helped a cupple of times and i try to warn my friend to so if yu have a bad feeling aboutsomeone then warn your friends to kind of watch them

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos