Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I just don't kow.... anymore....

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I have this friend (not telling name) We've been friends on KW sine 2010, near the ed of year 2011 she been saying she is more busy, but recently I've figured she was doig this to stay away from me and hang out with other KW users without me there. I don't even know if she is longer my friend or not.

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
If she/he is ignoring you then she/he probably isn't that good of a friend.
I would suggest you find a new one.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, hey Naruto. Long time no talk. Anways, she might just be busy, or she might just not talk to you. I'd try talking to her and get this all sorted out. That's the best thing to do. If it doesn't work out, or if she doesn't want to talk to you, just message me and I'll help you out further.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXMCJXx " wrote:

If she/he is ignoring you then she/he probably isn't that good of a friend.

I would suggest you find a new one.
I have lots of friends, but we were realy close friends, and recently all this starts happeing.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
AshleyisadorableDC: I have actually tried this many times, but everytime I do she says I'm making her look like an evil person and then she makes me look like an evil person by saying that but I don't want to make her look like a bad person.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

AshleyisadorableDC: I have actually tried this many times, but everytime I do she says I'm making her look like an evil person and then she makes me look like an evil person by saying that but I don't want to make her look like a bad person.
Well then, she's not really your friend then. If she's saying it's making her look evil, she obviously doesn't care. It's sad how people can just go ahead and turn on your backs like that. But yeah, she's not really your friend then if she says that. If she doesn't like talking it through with you, it's obvious that she just doesn't really care much anymore.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
She says she cares. And today she said that I'm making her hurt inside everytime I bring it up.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Well... Ok. Maybe you should try to start conversations more often, then. If she doesn't want to talk, then so be it... You could just talk to other friends. Besides, if she says she really still does care about you, and you care about her, it'll work out. But if you do ever feel a little suspicious, just go ahead and talk to some of the people she talks to a lot. Just see what's going on and stuff.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Then if I do that they wil tell her then she will start saying i'm making he rlook like a bad person, I try to talk to her but she always tries to bring this same subject about why she doesn't talk to me .

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
They wouldn't tell her. It's not bad worrying about your friend. You never know unless you try. I've asked my friends about how other people are doing and they don't get mad with me. And if she's so busy all the time, then why is she even on? That's something I have to ask. I'd ask her that, even though it might sound a little bit rude. It's the truth, though. If someone is usually ignoring me on purpose, and they're really close, I'm always stern with them and it usually ends up fine.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What came first the chicken or the egg?

We the Kidz

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

latest videos