Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
There's this boy in my class. He is funny, smart, surprisingly quick with finishing his work, nice, just about everything I'd imagine my own "prince charming" would be. There's just a few problems, though.
1) he's best friends with 2 total idiots, 1 guy that kissed me (against my will) in 2nd grade then tried to call my cousins "big, fat, ugly jerks" AND bullied me from 2nd-4th grade, and one of my ex boyfriends, make that two if you count 1of the idiots...
2) he's my bff's ex boyfriend (long story)...
3) I'm 95% positive that he doesn't like me...
4) if he DOES go out wit me, my BFF would become bffn (best friends for never)...
5) he is sometimes mean to me...
Somebody PLEASE give me advice! I'll do (almost) anything! Sad

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
VibeVici
VibeVici
Star
Ok so u like this guy right? Then just dont care if he's friends with two total idiots and talk to ur friend I'm rally bad with advice I don't say I do sounds wrong Ik Wink but TALK WITH UR FREIND AND JUST DON'T MIND IF HE'S FRIENDS WITH TWO TOTAL ######## he doesn't like u then be open and yeah I'm just gonna go my advice is a fail Frown ;(

Hey hey I'm Vici and I'm Special XD Devil face Picture of a butterfly

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
VibeVici
VibeVici
Star
So I like this one guy and he is ### and I sit next to him and the problem is that I keep doing embarrissing stuff around him I sound like a total ######
and my stomach won't stop grumbling its like #### ##!!!!!!!!## so please help!!!!!!! Frown

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar

"VibeVici" wrote:

Ok so u like this guy right? Then just dont care if he's friends with two total idiots and talk to ur friend I'm rally bad with advice I don't say I do sounds wrong Ik Wink but TALK WITH UR FREIND AND JUST DON'T MIND IF HE'S FRIENDS WITH TWO TOTAL ######## he doesn't like u then be open and yeah I'm just gonna go my advice is a fail Frown ;(

Yes, I like him. Ok. Ok. Don't say your advice sucks cuz I think it might work. And if he doesn't like me, and I ask him out, that would be really awkward...... Frustrated

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar

"VibeVici" wrote:

So I like this one guy and he is ### and I sit next to him and the problem is that I keep doing embarrissing stuff around him I sound like a total ######

and my stomach won't stop grumbling its like #### ##!!!!!!!!## so please help!!!!!!! Frown

"VibeVici" wrote:

You helped me so I'll help you. Ok, so you sit next to a guy you like. Well, if your belly keeps on grumbling, heres what you can do:
1) make a joke outta it and say that it's talking to you
2) eat a better breakfast and lunch so that you won't be as hungry, and hopefully your stomach will be less growly
as for the embarrissing  things, I don't know what to tell you, really.everyone feels like how you feel and does odd things. Maybe you just need to, maybe, hang out with him more so that you are more used to it and can control it and act more like yourself! Hope this helps!

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
VibeVici
VibeVici
Star
Thanks for the advice I rally hope it works Wink

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
Me too! Wink

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
Cherrykitty
Cherrykitty
StarStar
i fancy a guy in my class so i think u should try to talk to him and make jokes and just get friends it worked for me

When britain arose from the azure main
aroze aroze aroze aroze from the azure main
this was the conflict
the conflict of the the land
And gaurdian angels sang this strain!

RULE BRITANIA BRITANIA RULE THE WAVES BRITONS NEVER NEVER NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
StarStarStar
I like this guy, and I got quite close to him (making jokes, chatting etc. etc.) then one day out of the blue, I told him i liked him. It wasn't as awkward as I'd expected and I actually felt better after!Mmy advice would be to find him whilst he's on his own (but don't drag him away from his friends because they'll guess that you like him) and just tell him how you feel. Then leave him to think about how he feels. Don't try to force him to like you, that won't work. Once you've told him, you could ask him out! At least then there'd be nothing to lose!!

Him being mean to you might be a signal that he likes you!  Wink
His friends being jerks doesn't make him one!
Talk to your friend, see how she feels about it.

I've been buried alive.

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD
Star
Ok i only see my crush on Saturdays ,i really like him ,he's very funny and very much like me! he probable doesn't even know i'm EVER looking at him! The only time i  talked to him  was saying my brother is down stairs...That's it! where not friends at all, my brothers are like great friends with him And id i tell him i like him all my brothers will make fun of me ( FYI i have 8 annoying brothers) and where i am...girls and boys shouldn't be together and stuff i know it's weird! but i really really REALLY!!! like him and i have no clue how to give him a hint with out him telling my brothers! WHAT DO I DO??!!!!??   

P.S. i don't go to school 

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Phone charger shortages

Phone charger shortages

what does the signature above you tell?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

what does the signature above you tell?

Phone charger shortages

latest videos