Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends-moved

Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
StarStarStarStar
Have you ever sat with your friends and just,known that you're the least important friend in the group and you felt,like it wouldn't make a diffrence if you were their or not?? I have trust me it doesnt fell great it fells horribal Frown

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!

Friends-moved

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
StarStarStarStar
Yes I have. I feel this way almost every time I'm with my group of "friends." I think that the important thing is just to find the right people who will accept you for who you are and treat you like they really do care about you, like you really are worth their time. I haven't found those people/that person yet, but my hopes are still up. Hope that you find them, or maybe you should just talk to your friends and tell them how you feel, maybe that'll solve your problem. smile

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

Friends-moved

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I have felt that before, but as long as I have my 2 friends Christian and Brian i'm fine.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

chicken vs.beef

ThE WoRd GaMe

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos