x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

Friends-moved

Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Have you ever sat with your friends and just,known that you're the least important friend in the group and you felt,like it wouldn't make a diffrence if you were their or not?? I have trust me it doesnt fell great it fells horribal Frown

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile_2457795 Lock
PretentiousSmile_2457795

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Yes I have. I feel this way almost every time I'm with my group of "friends." I think that the important thing is just to find the right people who will accept you for who you are and treat you like they really do care about you, like you really are worth their time. I haven't found those people/that person yet, but my hopes are still up. Hope that you find them, or maybe you should just talk to your friends and tell them how you feel, maybe that'll solve your problem. smile

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I have felt that before, but as long as I have my 2 friends Christian and Brian i'm fine.

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.

Latest Forum Posts

I need a girlfriend with a quirky personal...

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

What was the last thing you ate?

The Banning Game

You Failed To Mention

The person below me

The person below me

How much battery has you got right now?

Replace people's usernames with Potato.

You Failed To Mention

Latest Videos

Play Online Games