Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

Well, all of the friends I used to talk to are guys, one or two females :P

Most of the people I talk to are on here at this point. You are a fun person to talk with kind sir :P

yeh, I guess certain genders are more fond around others there comfortable around I guess.
oh, and thank you, I take pride in making my conversations fun. :o 
honk beep honk honk

This is so weird, but everytime you say beep and honk the first thing that pops in my mind is the episode of spongebob where they were like "weewoo, weewoo, weewoo" because before that it was like "patrick to spongebob, over" I dunno. I'm weird. off topic. Anyway. Being popular is overrated ;D

honk.
also yeh it is overrated hate you popular die in a fire plz kthxbai 

Kinda like the whole swag and yolo stuff. It's like... do you know the definition of swag? And why do you say yolo before doing something stupid and just....ignorant. Why not "going to college, yolo"

or "getting married BEFORE having kids, yolo" ?

Just because someone says yolo doesn't mean it's an excuse.

Woo, typos galore ;D

yeh our generation is pretty sad, I don't rly get the point of yolk and stuff other then its stupid to use, but kids will be kids amirite?

Indeed they shall. May I ask why your profile is so exclusive? o: You've rejected my friend request many times and have only now had a full conversation with me lol

idk I don't like having friends who just want to add to there friend count and don't talk to me and stuff, I always forget who I talk to anyways, I probably rejected you by accident or forgetfulness.
honk

Makes sense. I usually don't send friend requests. I accept all people, but most of my friends are from when I first joined and their accounts have expired lol
Could I possibly send another friend request or shall I just forget it and let you be super exclusive? :P

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
-luvmeluvmenot- Lock
-luvmeluvmenot-
StarStarStarStar
i wanna be popular

fake a smile so ur friends don't know ur really depressed fake a laugh so they believe it fake cry when someone u hate dies even though ur happy all around u everywhere theres always one thing that is real and one thing that is fake

i wanna be the most popular kid on kw help me by adding me please!! i'll be ur forever friend

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"MissBrooke" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Well at the school I go to now middle start at 5 grade & now Im going to 6 grade ... 

ahh... just wait until highschool. You will be "fresh bait" ;D
Upper classmen can be terrible. I should know. I'm only a freshman now, but I'm taking 11th and 12th grade classes... I took my first highschool class in 6th grade for, no surprise here, literature and English class :P
Wow it's like you Grow  up so fast ! Lol 

Well yes. Raising your siblings while your mother turns full blown anorexic, and your only sibling that can help moves away can make you grow up quickly. Plus I'm rather intelligent actually :P I taught myself to read at age 4.
Wow Amazing well Im bout to go so see ya later 

Have a good rest of the night :P

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

Most of the people I talk to are on here at this point. You are a fun person to talk with kind sir :P

yeh, I guess certain genders are more fond around others there comfortable around I guess.
honk beep honk honk

This is so weird, but everytime you say beep and honk the first thing that pops in my mind is the episode of spongebob where they were like "weewoo, weewoo, weewoo" because before that it was like "patrick to spongebob, over" I dunno. I'm weird. off topic. Anyway. Being popular is overrated ;D

honk.

Kinda like the whole swag and yolo stuff. It's like... do you know the definition of swag? And why do you say yolo before doing something stupid and just....ignorant. Why not "going to college, yolo"

Woo, typos galore ;D

yeh our generation is pretty sad, I don't rly get the point of yolk and stuff other then its stupid to use, but kids will be kids amirite?

Indeed they shall. May I ask why your profile is so exclusive? o: You've rejected my friend request many times and have only now had a full conversation with me lol

idk I don't like having friends who just want to add to there friend count and don't talk to me and stuff, I always forget who I talk to anyways, I probably rejected you by accident or forgetfulness.
honk

Makes sense. I usually don't send friend requests. I accept all people, but most of my friends are from when I first joined and their accounts have expired lol
Could I possibly send another friend request or shall I just forget it and let you be super exclusive? :P
you may add me peasant, kneel before my graceful profile and serve me. :o beep honk

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

honk beep honk honk

honk.

Woo, typos galore ;D

honk

you may add me peasant, kneel before my graceful profile and serve me. :o beep honk

Again, your words remind me of something, only rather than a TV show it reminds me of Skyrim for some odd reason, I shall send a request oh king ;D

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

honk beep honk honk

honk.

Woo, typos galore ;D

honk

Again, your words remind me of something, only rather than a TV show it reminds me of Skyrim for some odd reason, I shall send a request oh king ;D
##### sky rim, I never played it though. :o honk accepted

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
You've never played skyrim? No one has ever beaten it. It's mainly full of challenges and creatures that will never come to life that you get to fight, and you get to loot and take over towns and buildings, do spells and such. A mix between Fable and..... Assassins Creed, slightly. I dunno. Hard to explain. It's like a never ending game. There are many missions, some optional, and many endings, many new discoveries.. I dunno. Hard to explain really...

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
POOL IS CLOSED.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

You've never played skyrim? No one has ever beaten it. It's mainly full of challenges and creatures that will never come to life that you get to fight, and you get to loot and take over towns and buildings, do spells and such. A mix between Fable and..... Assassins Creed, slightly. I dunno. Hard to explain. It's like a never ending game. There are many missions, some optional, and many endings, many new discoveries.. I dunno. Hard to explain really...
sounds
fun, my computer can't play good games tho. :o hohonk 
also we are going away of topic but ok Cool

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

sounds
fun, my computer can't play good games tho. :o hohonk 
also we are going away of topic but ok Cool

shhh, one things leads to another, this is SO on topic, describes how I will never be popular. Because I'm a geek...Somewhat. nope. Not a geek. Nerd. Nerd is the correct term Big Grin
How about we carry this into comments shall we? hahaha Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Send the person above you a friend request!

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

latest videos