Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

& second Dont tell me what to do !

I was being a total good person that time. You got a please. Now. You're gonna get this thread locked. Stop posting or get on topic. Seriously. Don't ruin the thread...

yeah stop your ruining this perfectly good thread other person. :o honk
yeah I agree you don't need to be popular or something I'm just trying to get on topic Cool beep beep

Never understood why people seek acceptance. I look like a bum AND a guy half the time with my geeky self and my weird addiction to horror movies and dinosaurs, and zombies. Yet I'm perfectly stable, kinda ;D

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
For crissake, stop, MissBrooke. Just stop!
Translation:
Fo crissake, stahp, MissBrooke. Jes stahp !

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
StarStarStar
I stop ... So bye

Jose I Wuv Yuu

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

I was being a total good person that time. You got a please. Now. You're gonna get this thread locked. Stop posting or get on topic. Seriously. Don't ruin the thread...

yeah I agree you don't need to be popular or something I'm just trying to get on topic Cool beep beep

Never understood why people seek acceptance. I look like a bum AND a guy half the time with my geeky self and my weird addiction to horror movies and dinosaurs, and zombies. Yet I'm perfectly stable, kinda ;D

yeah your right im perfectly fine sittin at my own little lunch table indulging in the glories of my food and thinkin about fun stuff.
i don't need to be popular, though I probably am, idk its weird im so quite and everyone seems to not be used to that its like a major change or something :o honk

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
StarStarStar
Do you want to know what I wish for ?

Jose I Wuv Yuu

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

yeah your right im perfectly fine sittin at my own little lunch table indulging in the glories of my food and thinkin about fun stuff.
i don't need to be popular, though I probably am, idk its weird im so quite and everyone seems to not be used to that its like a major change or something :o honk

Eating with people is too mainstream ;D
rofl jkjkjk I was in online schooling up until now, enrolling in an alternative school where I can work in class if I want but I just gotta be there to pick up and drop off work unless I want help. Pretty cool. People like me, but I don't like people. Well. Most people. Some people really don't bother me all that much. But you gotta be special :o

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
StarStarStar

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Do you want to know what I wish for ?

Jose I Wuv Yuu

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

rofl jkjkjk I was in online schooling up until now, enrolling in an alternative school where I can work in class if I want but I just gotta be there to pick up and drop off work unless I want help. Pretty cool. People like me, but I don't like people. Well. Most people. Some people really don't bother me all that much. But you gotta be special :o

yeah, i just don't like eating with people :PPP
i dont like people either, the can be really annoying n stuff, like if someone is cool they could be accepted as a friend and all that but there is a shortage of that amount of people at my school, so. yeh.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

yeah, i just don't like eating with people :PPP
i dont like people either, the can be really annoying n stuff, like if someone is cool they could be accepted as a friend and all that but there is a shortage of that amount of people at my school, so. yeh.

I never liked eating with people. Honestly, I'd usually skip lunch and read in the library lol. No one is ever cool in any school really. Maybe 2 or 3. But the rest are followers, not leaders. I hate it when people can't just be themselves :P

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Popularity is bull.

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos