Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"NachozRule" wrote:



"daddysgirl2001" wrote:






"MissBrooke" wrote:




& second Dont tell me what to do !


I was being a total good person that time. You got a please. Now. You're gonna get this thread locked. Stop posting or get on topic. Seriously. Don't ruin the thread...

yeah stop your ruining this perfectly good thread other person. :o honk
yeah I agree you don't need to be popular or something I'm just trying to get on topic Cool beep beep


Never understood why people seek acceptance. I look like a bum AND a guy half the time with my geeky self and my weird addiction to horror movies and dinosaurs, and zombies. Yet I'm perfectly stable, kinda ;D

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473
For crissake, stop, MissBrooke. Just stop!
Translation:
Fo crissake, stahp, MissBrooke. Jes stahp !

Jeffery and Darrel


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
I stop ... So bye

Jose I Wuv Yuu


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"daddysgirl2001" wrote:









"MissBrooke" wrote:






& second Dont tell me what to do !


I was being a total good person that time. You got a please. Now. You're gonna get this thread locked. Stop posting or get on topic. Seriously. Don't ruin the thread...

yeah stop your ruining this perfectly good thread other person. :o honk
yeah I agree you don't need to be popular or something I'm just trying to get on topic Cool beep beep


Never understood why people seek acceptance. I look like a bum AND a guy half the time with my geeky self and my weird addiction to horror movies and dinosaurs, and zombies. Yet I'm perfectly stable, kinda ;D

yeah your right im perfectly fine sittin at my own little lunch table indulging in the glories of my food and thinkin about fun stuff.
i don't need to be popular, though I probably am, idk its weird im so quite and everyone seems to not be used to that its like a major change or something :o honk

H3H3H3H3 >:]


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Do you want to know what I wish for ?

Jose I Wuv Yuu


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"NachozRule" wrote:



"daddysgirl2001" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"daddysgirl2001" wrote:












"MissBrooke" wrote:








& second Dont tell me what to do !


I was being a total good person that time. You got a please. Now. You're gonna get this thread locked. Stop posting or get on topic. Seriously. Don't ruin the thread...

yeah stop your ruining this perfectly good thread other person. :o honk
yeah I agree you don't need to be popular or something I'm just trying to get on topic Cool beep beep


Never understood why people seek acceptance. I look like a bum AND a guy half the time with my geeky self and my weird addiction to horror movies and dinosaurs, and zombies. Yet I'm perfectly stable, kinda ;D


yeah your right im perfectly fine sittin at my own little lunch table indulging in the glories of my food and thinkin about fun stuff.
i don't need to be popular, though I probably am, idk its weird im so quite and everyone seems to not be used to that its like a major change or something :o honk


 

Eating with people is too mainstream ;D
rofl jkjkjk I was in online schooling up until now, enrolling in an alternative school where I can work in class if I want but I just gotta be there to pick up and drop off work unless I want help. Pretty cool. People like me, but I don't like people. Well. Most people. Some people really don't bother me all that much. But you gotta be special :o


It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Do you want to know what I wish for ?

Jose I Wuv Yuu


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"daddysgirl2001" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"daddysgirl2001" wrote:















"MissBrooke" wrote:










& second Dont tell me what to do !


I was being a total good person that time. You got a please. Now. You're gonna get this thread locked. Stop posting or get on topic. Seriously. Don't ruin the thread...

yeah stop your ruining this perfectly good thread other person. :o honk
yeah I agree you don't need to be popular or something I'm just trying to get on topic Cool beep beep


Never understood why people seek acceptance. I look like a bum AND a guy half the time with my geeky self and my weird addiction to horror movies and dinosaurs, and zombies. Yet I'm perfectly stable, kinda ;D


yeah your right im perfectly fine sittin at my own little lunch table indulging in the glories of my food and thinkin about fun stuff.
i don't need to be popular, though I probably am, idk its weird im so quite and everyone seems to not be used to that its like a major change or something :o honk


 

 

Eating with people is too mainstream ;D
rofl jkjkjk I was in online schooling up until now, enrolling in an alternative school where I can work in class if I want but I just gotta be there to pick up and drop off work unless I want help. Pretty cool. People like me, but I don't like people. Well. Most people. Some people really don't bother me all that much. But you gotta be special :o


yeah, i just don't like eating with people :PPP
i dont like people either, the can be really annoying n stuff, like if someone is cool they could be accepted as a friend and all that but there is a shortage of that amount of people at my school, so. yeh.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"NachozRule" wrote:



"daddysgirl2001" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"daddysgirl2001" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"daddysgirl2001" wrote:


















"MissBrooke" wrote:












& second Dont tell me what to do !


I was being a total good person that time. You got a please. Now. You're gonna get this thread locked. Stop posting or get on topic. Seriously. Don't ruin the thread...

yeah stop your ruining this perfectly good thread other person. :o honk
yeah I agree you don't need to be popular or something I'm just trying to get on topic Cool beep beep


Never understood why people seek acceptance. I look like a bum AND a guy half the time with my geeky self and my weird addiction to horror movies and dinosaurs, and zombies. Yet I'm perfectly stable, kinda ;D


yeah your right im perfectly fine sittin at my own little lunch table indulging in the glories of my food and thinkin about fun stuff.
i don't need to be popular, though I probably am, idk its weird im so quite and everyone seems to not be used to that its like a major change or something :o honk


 

 

Eating with people is too mainstream ;D
rofl jkjkjk I was in online schooling up until now, enrolling in an alternative school where I can work in class if I want but I just gotta be there to pick up and drop off work unless I want help. Pretty cool. People like me, but I don't like people. Well. Most people. Some people really don't bother me all that much. But you gotta be special :o


yeah, i just don't like eating with people :PPP
i dont like people either, the can be really annoying n stuff, like if someone is cool they could be accepted as a friend and all that but there is a shortage of that amount of people at my school, so. yeh.


 I never liked eating with people. Honestly, I'd usually skip lunch and read in the library lol. No one is ever cool in any school really. Maybe 2 or 3. But the rest are followers, not leaders. I hate it when people can't just be themselves :P

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473
Popularity is bull.

Jeffery and Darrel


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Doing For Halloween?

What Are You Doing For Halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos