Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

& second Dont tell me what to do !

I was being a total good person that time. You got a please. Now. You're gonna get this thread locked. Stop posting or get on topic. Seriously. Don't ruin the thread...

yeah stop your ruining this perfectly good thread other person. :o honk
yeah I agree you don't need to be popular or something I'm just trying to get on topic Cool beep beep

Never understood why people seek acceptance. I look like a bum AND a guy half the time with my geeky self and my weird addiction to horror movies and dinosaurs, and zombies. Yet I'm perfectly stable, kinda ;D

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
For crissake, stop, MissBrooke. Just stop!
Translation:
Fo crissake, stahp, MissBrooke. Jes stahp !

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
StarStarStar
I stop ... So bye

Jose I Wuv Yuu

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

I was being a total good person that time. You got a please. Now. You're gonna get this thread locked. Stop posting or get on topic. Seriously. Don't ruin the thread...

yeah I agree you don't need to be popular or something I'm just trying to get on topic Cool beep beep

Never understood why people seek acceptance. I look like a bum AND a guy half the time with my geeky self and my weird addiction to horror movies and dinosaurs, and zombies. Yet I'm perfectly stable, kinda ;D

yeah your right im perfectly fine sittin at my own little lunch table indulging in the glories of my food and thinkin about fun stuff.
i don't need to be popular, though I probably am, idk its weird im so quite and everyone seems to not be used to that its like a major change or something :o honk

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
StarStarStar
Do you want to know what I wish for ?

Jose I Wuv Yuu

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

yeah your right im perfectly fine sittin at my own little lunch table indulging in the glories of my food and thinkin about fun stuff.
i don't need to be popular, though I probably am, idk its weird im so quite and everyone seems to not be used to that its like a major change or something :o honk

Eating with people is too mainstream ;D
rofl jkjkjk I was in online schooling up until now, enrolling in an alternative school where I can work in class if I want but I just gotta be there to pick up and drop off work unless I want help. Pretty cool. People like me, but I don't like people. Well. Most people. Some people really don't bother me all that much. But you gotta be special :o

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
StarStarStar

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Do you want to know what I wish for ?

Jose I Wuv Yuu

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

rofl jkjkjk I was in online schooling up until now, enrolling in an alternative school where I can work in class if I want but I just gotta be there to pick up and drop off work unless I want help. Pretty cool. People like me, but I don't like people. Well. Most people. Some people really don't bother me all that much. But you gotta be special :o

yeah, i just don't like eating with people :PPP
i dont like people either, the can be really annoying n stuff, like if someone is cool they could be accepted as a friend and all that but there is a shortage of that amount of people at my school, so. yeh.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

yeah, i just don't like eating with people :PPP
i dont like people either, the can be really annoying n stuff, like if someone is cool they could be accepted as a friend and all that but there is a shortage of that amount of people at my school, so. yeh.

I never liked eating with people. Honestly, I'd usually skip lunch and read in the library lol. No one is ever cool in any school really. Maybe 2 or 3. But the rest are followers, not leaders. I hate it when people can't just be themselves :P

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Popularity is bull.

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Whats your Favorite Play list?-moved

Name the last thing you ate.

I'M SO RANDOM XD

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D