Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Could this be why I can't seem to make friends?

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
So, every time someone even approaches me, I get all clammed up and nervous. And then it gets worse if the person start's to talk to me. I can never look people in the eye. Sometimes I can't even look at them at all. I have a bit of a communication problem. :3 If by chance someone decides not to give up on me, it still takes me a long time to get used to people. It's taken me like... a year to be comfortable around someone before. And there's some friends I never got comfortable around. I guess I also have trust issues, always assuming people have a hidden agenda. Maybe this is why I can't make friends and keep them very long. I used to think all this was no big deal, but now I think this could be what's getting in my way.

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
Sounds like you already know why you can't make friends. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Well, I don't know for sure. I'm just pondering. There could be many other reasons too.

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
StarStarStarStarStar
Well in the world we live in today I can understand why its hard for you to trust ppl but there are some really nice ppl out there that genuinely want to be ur friend. But those who arent wiling to wait for you to break out your shell probrably arent the real deal friends u should surround urself around. Ive never really had that problem becuz im sorta outspoken, but i understand wat ur saying tho. i wish u the best of luck with ur shyness smile

]

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
Maybe it could be. It's okay to be nervous but don't make it obvious to the actual person, and anyway, if they were a true friend it wouldn't matter to them if you got nervous round them. That's what I think anyway. Hope it helps though. smile

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

Sounds like you already know why you can't make friends. 

Yeah, and I think that there might be more to it that just being nervous. Do you think you may have anxiety issues? Has something happened in the past that is affecting the present? Do you get nervous around certain types of people? Do you worry that they will harm you? These are just some things to think about, but you could have anxiety problems. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe you are just really shy. I don't know, I'm not an expert on these things.

Posted By:
mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius
StarStarStar
this seems to be more so shy

NEWS FLASH B***** I DONT LIVE TO PLEASE U
BOSS
ALL U H**S IS MY EMPLOYES WORK
~ amya ~ thanks brooke 4 helping me with my sinature smile Big Grin

Posted By:
Shana13
Shana13
StarStarStar
I'm almost like you....I get nervous when someone talks to me because I feel scared if they think I'm a weirdo or something.But I'm sure you can talk about this to your parents or something.

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Heh... I don't know if I have anxiety issues... I could, because I've had major problems with friends in the past... My parents have tried to give me advice on this, but it's always the same thing: "Talk to people."

But, actually... I've made a couple of friends... and all is going well with my new friends right now... :3 I'm so proud of myself.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
i understand, i feel shy too when i saw people crowd /: but you know if you stand with confident you can make them your friends. smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How long have you been here

Do you love the Philippines???

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos