Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Recognizing bullying

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey there you guys. (:

Lately, I've been getting comments about this user on here, I'm not gonna say what she did because it's rude and most likely untrue, but I do know a lot of people are getting it. I want everyone to recognize that it's bullying, and it's not cool. So if you're getting comments about it, please report it. 

Don't be apart of it, and do not encourage it. If you get comments from anyone about this user, report and delete, and do not reply back.

Everyone needs to recognize this that way, the people who are spreading it can be stopped. 

Thank you, and have a nice day (:

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Recognizing bullying

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you for posting this Jordan Big Grin

KW does not tollerate bullying at all.

If someones mean to you then what Jordan said -report the comment - press the report button and they is all over KW

Dont reply to the person at all. Igrnore the comment. 

The Admins will check the conversations and deal with it.

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Recognizing bullying

Posted By:
raymi100
raymi100
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

Thank you for posting this Jordan Big Grin

KW does not tollerate bullying at all.

If someones mean to you then what Jordan said -report the comment - press the report button and they is all over KW

Dont reply to the person at all. Igrnore the comment. 

The Admins will check the conversations and deal with it.

I agree with Huge! Bullying in real life and cyber bullying are very serious matters. Ignore it, report it and just don't let ANYONE bring you down.

Raymi | Age 15 ♥ Rusher Forever!

I love Big Time Rush ♥

Recognizing bullying

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Exactly. You wouldn't like it if someone spread rumors about you, so you shouldn't do it. Its not nice, and its not cool at all.

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Recognizing bullying

Posted By:
cherrysoda98
cherrysoda98
StarStarStar
im enraged at whoever does bulling who gives people like them the right to go round hurting peoples feelings its soo unfair and discriminating ive been through it myself and it aint pretty!! whoever it was pay them back like you never did before!!!! Angry

1...2...3...4...5...wait ...a sec who are you and what was i doing? could u pls remind me one more time?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos