Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Awkward Situation

Posted By:
Ducky9
Ducky9
Star
My friend at school had an argument with me because she always excludes my other friend for no reason! What should I do??
Also, I'm the only girl in my class that likes Justice League, Batman and all that stuff. I'm feeling a bit lonely.

Awkward Situation

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow that's really rude of her. I wouldn't really call her much of a friend if she does that to you and your friend for no reason. If I were you I would try to talk to her and sort things out but if that doesn't work you might as well forget about having her as friend because friends dont do that to eachother. Friends will be okay with other people no matter what and not try to exclude them.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Awkward Situation

Posted By:
Ducky9
Ducky9
Star
Wow thnx. But soz, I've tried talking it over with her but she ignores me and when I ignore her, she annoys me for like, forever. But thanx for your kind consideration anyway. smile

Awkward Situation

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
No problem (: and if she annoys you alot I would consider staying away and avoiding her. And Im sure you can find people that likes the same stuff as you (:

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Awkward Situation

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ducky9" wrote:

My friend at school had an argument with me because she always excludes my other friend for no reason! What should I do??

Also, I'm the only girl in my class that likes Justice League, Batman and all that stuff. I'm feeling a bit lonely.
If she does that. She's not a real friend. Real friends accept your other friends in there lives, if they don't like them they deal with it.

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Awkward Situation

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi, I just want to say that just because she doesn't include your friend doesn't mean she's not your friend. It doesn't mean she's a bad friend or she isn't your real friend. Maybe she just doesn't like your other friend, and knows if you guys do end up doing stuff together, it'll be, well, and awkward situation as you put it. I had a similar problem because my best friend got all these new friends, and after meeting them, I told her I didn't like any of  her new friends, and for that, I don't include her friends in stuff we do, and her other friends don't invite me for stuff they do together. And I'm fine with that, because we all don't like each other, but we share a common friend. I think that your friend needs to understand that you will have other friends, and she should invite her at least once to do something.

IF she won't talk to you, then you need to be really serious about it. Tell her firmly that you two need to talk. Ask her if she just doesn't like your other friend, and if she doesn't be fine wiht it. Just be like, "Okay, we'll do things apart from each other". Maybe this means you guys can't hang out all at once, but you need to separate when you do things, and they need to "share" you. Whew, that was long!

Awkward Situation

Posted By:
Lucybbz
Lucybbz
Star
I love my real bf 2 bits but i'm a little worried he'll cheat on me someday,what shall i do if he does and plz don't say dump him cuz i won't have the guts 2 and we've been going out for about 8months so far.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

''Phantom'' by me jaymir2cool 14 aka killa...

Slap The Keyboard :p

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos