Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Help me

Posted By:
Rachez11
Rachez11
Star
 Frustrated I'm confused. It's the last 9 days of my primary school and my friends keep on falling out. I want us to enjoy our last few days of primary school together but I don't want to get involved in the arguments. Some of them say to me to just not get involved but I don't know what to do. Please help me!!!!

Help me

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw Im sorry this is the experience of your last few days of the primary school.  Me advise is tell all of them your not getting involved and you doesnt want to take sides.

Good luck and I hope you has the awesome summer and good luck for secondary school in September too smile

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

Chat Or Fourms

Welcome baaaack ChickenGoPowPow

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos