Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

WHY

Posted By:
princess subrina
princess subrina
StarStarStar
why does friends betrayed you i can't understand why thats the biggest thing in the world betrayal. You must feel hurt when your friends betray you for small and big reason and you  talk and grow up with them your and share feelings together a lot promise not to betray but in the long run they did and told you that its was their only choice and if you could forgive but why should you forgive  when you were hurt and maybe if you do forgive he or she they will do it again and it will just hurt and hurt you again and till you don't want no friends. They even maybe will tell secrets and what you and them have secret hand shake your feeling .
So best thing when choosing friend don't really tell them everything in your life nor your feeling. And ask them if you can trust them and you can tell really friends from fake by observing them.Also don't be their servants. Thats all i have in tips for you guys by not getting hurt this help me alot too.
Toodles
Subrina Loves

BBBC.P

WHY

Posted By:
peanutbutter823
peanutbutter823
StarStar
why is my friend always accusing me of stealing her friends when i never do why is she always giving me attitude...why

lovin life=)

WHY

Posted By:
clever123
clever123
Star
maybe u just hang out with her friends to much

cleverness rules smile

WHY

Posted By:
peanutbutter823
peanutbutter823
StarStar
true but her friend started to hang out with me an we do hang out together

lovin life=)

WHY

Posted By:
clever123
clever123
Star
Try explaining to her what happen if that doesn't work ask the friend she thinks.you stole to explain to her

cleverness rules smile

WHY

Posted By:
Alice_In_Underland
Alice_In_Underland
Star
Ive always had a lot of issues making friends and keeping them.... I'm shy and scared of getting hurt... But finally I made a friend that became my best friend I trusted him through everything..... He said he would never leave me but we got into a fight around Christmas time last year so we weren't talking for a few days so i called him on ##### to apologize on December 29th 2013 but he didn't answer but i didn't think much of it. I got a wake up call the next morning from my friend saying she thought Dalton was dead. I didnt believe it cause i went to his Facebook and it said he had been active 30 minuets earlier and so i ignored it but later that day i got a call from his mother saying Dalton my best friend passed away on the morning of December 29th 2013 in a ATV accident... So i figured out why he didn't answer my ##### call the day before.. I locked myself in my room for the whole day and cried not wanting to believe it... I miss him more than anything and all i can think is...Why me? Why Dalton? Why my best friend? Why?...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

We the Kidz

latest videos