Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Severe help needed. Please Read

Posted By:
Dovesunderground_2522171 Lock
Dovesunderground_2522171
Star
Hey guys I need desperate help regarding a friend of mine. 
She is going through some pretty rough stuff because of a boy she met this year.
She has some pretty bad self-esteem issues, and has always considered herself as second best.
Recently she's started cutting herself, but she's had me sworn not to tell anyone. 
She doesn't know about this site, so thats why I'm asking for help here.

What should I do? I'm honestly concerned for her.

Any advice please,
Thanks.

Posted By:
7rules Lock
7rules
StarStarStarStar
Hi um my friend had the same problem I was able to stop her idk if I can help.......how old is she?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ........I.......like...............screaming...........and British people DUH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted By:
Dovesunderground_2522171 Lock
Dovesunderground_2522171
Star
She's 16 years old.
She went to meet this boy's mother, and she said some really awful stuff to her, which really hurt her badly, because she has really low self-esteem, and is constantly comparing herself to others.
But I've noticed that the cuts on her arm are getting really deep.

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar

"Dovesunderground" wrote:

Hey guys I need desperate help regarding a friend of mine. 

She is going through some pretty rough stuff because of a boy she met this year.

She has some pretty bad self-esteem issues, and has always considered herself as second best.

Recently she's started cutting herself, but she's had me sworn not to tell anyone. 

She doesn't know about this site, so thats why I'm asking for help here.

What should I do? I'm honestly concerned for her.

Any advice please,

Thanks.

Seems 2 me that you have 2 tell somebody.  you would feel really really bad if something happened 2 her and you didnt do something.  maybe tell her first that if she doesnt stop cutting herself you will tell.  hasnt her parents noticed her cuts?  Ive heard of people who cut themselves but ive never known one.  Maybe tell a school counselor.  but be upfront with your friend.  tell her you will tell for her own good.  self esteem issues are really really hard.  sounds like her bf is not good for her.  she needs a good friend 2 treat her like she is not second best but first best.

Laurel

Posted By:
Ozero
Ozero
StarStarStar
Is there a problem with the boy or just his mother?... No matter how much you compliment someone sincerely, or just to boost their confidence, they won't believe it a lot of the times. Not until they feel it themselves. You could try instead of saying she is pretty, you could be more specific and say her hair is nice or she looks great in her shirt and she would take pride in that...Don't overdo it but throw it into random conversation so she thinks you aren't talking to her just to compliment. Go with her to get her hair cut or buy new clothes or something that would boost her self esteem because she won't be feeling better until she feels genuinely good.

I've never cut before and I don't want to neither so I don't know to help because I don't understand why people do it. Ask her if she wants to be like this for the rest of her life or if she wants to wake up one morning and be happy...Preoccupying her mind might help.. let her know you're there. Tell her to relax and exhaust herself so she can't get so angry. Let her know it's normal to feel this way. She must have feelings to be so upset so she should be proud she isn't so cold. When you're in a group conversation try to gently bring up personal problems and she might open up to the rest.  Something important though...if anything you try doesn't work then she might just want to be left alone which can work just fine sometimes. If you are too nice and concerning for her she might lean on you when she has problems in the future, which can be stressful on your part..

Love and respect to allBig Grin

Posted By:
Dancer706568
Dancer706568
StarStar
I would just not become friends with the boy! Cause if your friend keeps on going to his HOUSE THINGS ARE JUST GOING TO GET WORST

John 3:16 "For god so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall not parish but have eternal life." That is an actual verse from the bible!

Posted By:
7rules Lock
7rules
StarStarStarStar
Um I wud tell her first that there r so many people in the world and what one person thinks about her doesn't matter. Tell her u care about her and u dunno what u wud do without her...try that to start

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ........I.......like...............screaming...........and British people DUH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
If your friend is cutting herself, you should tell her to get professional help.smile

Posted By:
7rules Lock
7rules
StarStarStarStar
If she doesn't listen then if her parents don't know about it, tell her u will tell her parents and she will b forced to stop. If her parents do know, then talk to them about getting professional help or talking to the guidance counselor at the school for example.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
You NEED to tell a trusted adult she's cutting. 
It's deadly to her Mental AND Physical health. Cutting never helps anything.

bring me the horizon ♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Should marching band be considered a sport

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos