Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
I have this friend that I have known for a long time and we soon became best friends. When we met she was very girly and I was boyish. But now I feel like she is coping my style. This might sound really stupid but there is a make up thing that on the outside it looks like a phone. I don't have a phone so I got it. I don't even use it for make up! But anyways before I got that I would get made fun of because I didn't have a phone. I tried to explain to my friend that that was something I wanted to be just mine because I don't play around with it or anything. It seemed like she understood but then she got one! I even feel like she was trying to hide it from me also. And its not like she got it for make up she got it for faking a phone. And in pretty sure she got that idea from me. There are also many other resons she is copying my style but that is one. I really feel like she taking over my life. Frown

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Dont be upset, i honeslty think she is trying to fit in with you or she thought its cool, and she maybe tried to hide it because she didnt want you getting upset, but if she is upseting you, you need to talk to her about it, if she gets mad then move on and find somebody else to be friends with..i hope this helps a lot, good luck!.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I understand. That's happened to me before. Tell her how you feel, and suggest helping her find her own style. This is the age where people can't just be themselves because we are all lemmings. 

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
Grr!!! Now she's coping my like of dance! This is even worse. Frown ! I take dance serously and its obvious she doesn't!!!!!! Annoyed 

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
Dancer706568
Dancer706568
StarStar
I love dance too!My friend tried to copy what I was doing and so what I just did is I said," If  you want to be like me and dance then just ask!" So now almost every time we see each other again I teach her some dance moves.

John 3:16 "For god so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall not parish but have eternal life." That is an actual verse from the bible!

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Just tell her straight out.

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
Just tell 'her' to find her own style, that's all you need. And you can't tell 'her' to not like dance if 'she' does. Hope this helps.

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
Oh and 'she' DOES take dance seriously!!!!!!!! Worried

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

Dont be upset, i honeslty think she is trying to fit in with you or she thought its cool, and she maybe tried to hide it because she didnt want you getting upset, but if she is upseting you, you need to talk to her about it, if she gets mad then move on and find somebody else to be friends with..i hope this helps a lot, good luck!.

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

Dont be upset, i honeslty think she is trying to fit in with you or she thought its cool, and she maybe tried to hide it because she didnt want you getting upset, but if she is upseting you, you need to talk to her about it, ..i hope this helps a lot, good luck!.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

my heart broke when she said it

What Happened to KW Playlist?

We the Kidz

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

Counting in 2s!

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

latest videos