Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar

"malgirl03" wrote:

Grr!!! Now she's coping my like of dance! This is even worse. Frown ! I take dance serously and its obvious she doesn't!!!!!! Annoyed 

Well obviously 'she' LIKES dance. Don't be mean. Worried Just because 'she' LIKES dance doesn't mean 'she' is COPYING you. 'She' just likes you and wants to have the sort of same thing. Don't take it seriously.

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

"malgirl03" wrote:

Grr!!! Now she's coping my like of dance! This is even worse. Frown ! I take dance serously and its obvious she doesn't!!!!!! Annoyed 

Well obviously 'she' LIKES dance. Don't be mean. Worried Just because 'she' LIKES dance doesn't mean 'she' is COPYING you. 'She' just likes you and wants to have the sort of same thing. Don't take it seriously.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I understand. That's happened to me before. Tell her how you feel, and suggest helping her find her own style. This is the age where people can't just be themselves because we are all lemmings. 

-Kida;♥

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

"malgirl03" wrote:

i am not being mean! You obviously are coping me! I thought you said u were gonna stop! So STOP

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
If you have a friend who mysteriously likes everything you like, does everything you do or try's to act like you whenever they can you know their copying you. Tell your friend how you feel about her copying you, she might understand and then stop doing it. By trying to be someone your not, especially like a friend isn't worth it.smile

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

If you have a friend who mysteriously likes everything you like, does everything you do or try's to act like you whenever they can you know their copying you. Tell your friend how you feel about her copying you, she might understand and then stop doing it. By trying to be someone your not, especially like a friend isn't worth it.smile

thanks but I've tried every thing. One day I called her crying my heart out  and she said she would stop but she didn't. 

Your girl mal!!!!

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
Dance is my passion!

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar

"malgirl03" wrote:

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

thanks but I've tried every thing. One day I called her crying my heart out  and she said she would stop but she didn't. 
B e nice, only stop being her friend if it's really annoying you, but you might regret losing her, so it's really your decision.smile

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
StarStarStarStar
I don't have a problem with this nobody would ever want 2 b me

music and football are all i have left

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

"malgirl03" wrote:

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

B e nice, only stop being her friend if it's really annoying you, but you might regret losing her, so it's really your decision.smile

i am being nice to her but the slightest bit of madness makes her sad Annoyed

Your girl mal!!!!

Dance is my passion!

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
Worried I'm trying everything but she just won't forgive me!!!!!! Worried

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

latest videos