x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
Member since:
September, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 925
StarStarStarStar

"malgirl03" wrote:

Grr!!! Now she's coping my like of dance! This is even worse. Frown ! I take dance serously and its obvious she doesn't!!!!!! Annoyed 

Well obviously 'she' LIKES dance. Don't be mean. Worried Just because 'she' LIKES dance doesn't mean 'she' is COPYING you. 'She' just likes you and wants to have the sort of same thing. Don't take it seriously.

Hello :3

~Smart Girls Rule~

Gymnastics, Dance, Cheer

❤️️ForeverYoung❤️️


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13526
StarStarStarStarStar

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:



"malgirl03" wrote:


Grr!!! Now she's coping my like of dance! This is even worse. Frown ! I take dance serously and its obvious she doesn't!!!!!! Annoyed 

Well obviously 'she' LIKES dance. Don't be mean. Worried Just because 'she' LIKES dance doesn't mean 'she' is COPYING you. 'She' just likes you and wants to have the sort of same thing. Don't take it seriously.


Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1538
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I understand. That's happened to me before. Tell her how you feel, and suggest helping her find her own style. This is the age where people can't just be themselves because we are all lemmings. 


-Kida;♥


Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
Member since:
December, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 617
StarStarStarStar

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:



"malgirl03" wrote:


Grr!!! Now she's coping my like of dance! This is even worse. Frown ! I take dance serously and its obvious she doesn't!!!!!! Annoyed 

Well obviously 'she' LIKES dance. Don't be mean. Worried Just because 'she' LIKES dance doesn't mean 'she' is COPYING you. 'She' just likes you and wants to have the sort of same thing. Don't take it seriously.

i am not being mean! You obviously are coping me! I thought you said u were gonna stop! So STOP

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!


Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 784
StarStarStarStar
If you have a friend who mysteriously likes everything you like, does everything you do or try's to act like you whenever they can you know their copying you. Tell your friend how you feel about her copying you, she might understand and then stop doing it. By trying to be someone your not, especially like a friend isn't worth it.smile



Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
Member since:
December, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 617
StarStarStarStar

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

If you have a friend who mysteriously likes everything you like, does everything you do or try's to act like you whenever they can you know their copying you. Tell your friend how you feel about her copying you, she might understand and then stop doing it. By trying to be someone your not, especially like a friend isn't worth it.smile

thanks but I've tried every thing. One day I called her crying my heart out  and she said she would stop but she didn't. 

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!


Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 784
StarStarStarStar

"malgirl03" wrote:



"-GingerSnaps" wrote:


If you have a friend who mysteriously likes everything you like, does everything you do or try's to act like you whenever they can you know their copying you. Tell your friend how you feel about her copying you, she might understand and then stop doing it. By trying to be someone your not, especially like a friend isn't worth it.smile

thanks but I've tried every thing. One day I called her crying my heart out  and she said she would stop but she didn't. 
B e nice, only stop being her friend if it's really annoying you, but you might regret losing her, so it's really your decision.smile



Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
Member since:
June, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 651
StarStarStarStar
I don't have a problem with this nobody would ever want 2 b me

|-/ only some will understand


Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
Member since:
December, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 617
StarStarStarStar

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:



"malgirl03" wrote:






"-GingerSnaps" wrote:




If you have a friend who mysteriously likes everything you like, does everything you do or try's to act like you whenever they can you know their copying you. Tell your friend how you feel about her copying you, she might understand and then stop doing it. By trying to be someone your not, especially like a friend isn't worth it.smile

thanks but I've tried every thing. One day I called her crying my heart out  and she said she would stop but she didn't. 
B e nice, only stop being her friend if it's really annoying you, but you might regret losing her, so it's really your decision.smile


i am being nice to her but the slightest bit of madness makes her sad Annoyed

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!


Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
Member since:
September, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 925
StarStarStarStar
Worried I'm trying everything but she just won't forgive me!!!!!! Worried

Hello :3

~Smart Girls Rule~

Gymnastics, Dance, Cheer

❤️️ForeverYoung❤️️


latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Which Is Your Favorite Color??

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

last person to say I LOVE COOKIES wins

Last one to say any name WINS !! :3

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

Names From A-Z

The Banning Game

The person below me

Lets all lie!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games