Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

Worried I'm trying everything but she just won't forgive me!!!!!! Worried

i would forgive you but u won't stop! Listen, there's no need to be sad or mad at me. I wasn't mad at all in the first place. I was upset and annoyed. You heard me cry on the phone. You say you will stop. I barly have any trust left for you after what you've done. Even though you say you will stop you don't stop what you did before. I liked you for who you were not for who you are now. Because who you are now is the same as who I've always been. 

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
Oh yah and I know this was a long time ago but i can't believe you would think I was copying you after all those years we were friends. I know I was girly when we were in 1st and 2nd grade, but most girls are girly when they are little. I am just moving away from the age when I was girly and moving on to when girls become more mature and not that girly. I also can't believe you would think  that converse and dance outfits are JUST your thing. I see a lot of other people wearing that stuff. Just because they wear that stuff and you do also, doesn't mean you can't control what i can and can't wear. I hope you understand. Also I put a lot of work in this and it all came from my heart. Thank you for reading.

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
What are you talking about? We were over this. your perfect how u r now idk what your talking about now

Your girl mal!!!!

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
Dance is my passion!

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
FunkyLove
FunkyLove
StarStarStar
I know this can be pretty annoying, my best friend does this too. Whenever I start a habit she does the exact same thing except she exaggerates it way more. I find it annoying myself sometimes, but then I realize she only wants to be more like me. 
Some say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Maybe instead of being annoyed you should feel flattered that someone wants to be more like you. If it's really bothering you then just tell her politely that she's getting a bit too much like you and maybe she should try finding her own style, and that you can help her find an original style she likes.
Hope I helped smile

Hey beautiful smile
I'm Emma, I'm nearly 14, and I'm Irish

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
I know you know what I'm talking about. Like that dance tee that I had that one day at school. And my new converse shoes. That was NOT a long time ago so don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
Here is another example. I can wear dc's or converse if I want to. Not to be mean but you can't stop me from doing that. It's just that simple.

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
Not that I will right this month or something but later when my converse starts getting worn down. Oh and I found this company of shoes called 'Pastry' I think and would it be fair if I said "You can't ever wear 'Pastry' shoes!!!!" to you? I don't think so. That's how I feel and that's what I think you're trying to say with converse and dc's. If that is what you're saying, then 'Pastry' is my thing.

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
disney11
disney11
Star
did everyone have fun on halloween

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
Yes I know what u r talking about but that is over with now. I already know what pastry shoes are. Now don't thunk just because of what I'm saying means that I'm telling u what to wear. Just stay true to who you are. That's all I'm asking. smile smile ♥ ♥

Your girl mal!!!!

Dance is my passion!

trying to be the only me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
Exactly what I was doing untill you said to me that I couldn't do stuff and made me LESS like myself.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

I am pretty new

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Frozen or Malificent?

What was the last thing you ate?

I am pretty new

latest videos