×
Back left
Back right

How to Know When your Friend is not a True Friend

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

1.       He or she constantly puts you down making you feel bad about yourself.
2.       They always compare themselves to you because they think they are better.
3.       They always make negative comments about you.
4.       They try to discourage you from accomplishing things.
5.       They make mean remarks about you on the sly.
6.       They talk about you behind your back.
7.       They always bragging.
8.       They always want what you have and always try to get it.
9.       They don’t care about how you feel.
10.   It’s all about them.
If your friend has one of the characteristics most likely they are not your friend they just hang with you to make themselves feel good and to make you feel bad about yourself. My advice is no one deserves a friend like that. A friend should be loyal,considerate,kind,modest,and caring.

Freely expressing my opinions is what I do and making you mad is a plus


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
agreed

"dream it, own it"- Coach Pete, BSU

bump, set, spike it, THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE IT!!!- our team cheer!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
n the one who borrow you pencil and dont give it back


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I have had a friend that has been with me from pre~school and she stole my boyfriend she didn't return my clothes I let her borrow and then she tried to embarrass me in front of the whole class.straight up agreed Angry

DDFT>nobody is perfect


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kathalavechea" wrote:

I have had a friend that has been with me from pre~school and she stole my boyfriend she didn't return my clothes I let her borrow and then she tried to embarrass me in front of the whole class.straight up agreed Angry


Wow i can really relate to that

Freely expressing my opinions is what I do and making you mad is a plus


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"LazyVendetta" wrote:

n the one who borrow you pencil and dont give it back
lololol


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 124

excellent 

ADITYA


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 702

"Imperfect_Me" wrote:



1.       He or she constantly puts you down making you feel bad about yourself.

2.       They always compare themselves to you because they think they are better.

3.       They always make negative comments about you.

4.       They try to discourage you from accomplishing things.

5.       They make mean remarks about you on the sly.

6.       They talk about you behind your back.

7.       They always bragging.

8.       They always want what you have and always try to get it.

9.       They don’t care about how you feel.

10.   It’s all about them.

If your friend has one of the characteristics most likely they are not your friend they just hang with you to make themselves feel good and to make you feel bad about yourself. My advice is no one deserves a friend like that. A friend should be loyal,considerate,kind,modest,and caring.

now that is why I don't have any friends this summer for the first time ever! But I plan to find new ones this year 

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12

So, you're saying I spent 7 years of my life with that girl, insulting me, spoiling my spirits, just to find out she's not a great friend! This is just fantastic. But, at least we're on summer V.K. 6 weeks without her!

life is limited. Don't waste it by living someone else' life


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity