x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
Imperfect_Me_2501944 Lock
Imperfect_Me_2501944
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

1.       He or she constantly puts you down making you feel bad about yourself.
2.       They always compare themselves to you because they think they are better.
3.       They always make negative comments about you.
4.       They try to discourage you from accomplishing things.
5.       They make mean remarks about you on the sly.
6.       They talk about you behind your back.
7.       They always bragging.
8.       They always want what you have and always try to get it.
9.       They don’t care about how you feel.
10.   It’s all about them.
If your friend has one of the characteristics most likely they are not your friend they just hang with you to make themselves feel good and to make you feel bad about yourself. My advice is no one deserves a friend like that. A friend should be loyal,considerate,kind,modest,and caring.

Freely expressing my opinions is what I do and making you mad is a plus


Posted By:
chipcheese1
chipcheese1
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 129
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
agreed

"dream it, own it"- Coach Pete, BSU

bump, set, spike it, THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE IT!!!- our team cheer!


Posted By:
LazyVendetta_2463151 Lock
LazyVendetta_2463151
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star
Posted about 3 years ago
n the one who borrow you pencil and dont give it back

Posted By:
Kathalavechea_2505131 Lock
Kathalavechea_2505131
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star
Posted about 3 years ago
I have had a friend that has been with me from pre~school and she stole my boyfriend she didn't return my clothes I let her borrow and then she tried to embarrass me in front of the whole class.straight up agreed Angry

DDFT>nobody is perfect


Posted By:
Imperfect_Me_2501944 Lock
Imperfect_Me_2501944
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Kathalavechea" wrote:

I have had a friend that has been with me from pre~school and she stole my boyfriend she didn't return my clothes I let her borrow and then she tried to embarrass me in front of the whole class.straight up agreed Angry


Wow i can really relate to that

Freely expressing my opinions is what I do and making you mad is a plus


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4851
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"LazyVendetta" wrote:

n the one who borrow you pencil and dont give it back
lololol


Posted By:
ADI02
ADI02
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 124
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
excellent 

ADITYA


Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
Member since:
September 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 702
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Imperfect_Me" wrote:



1.       He or she constantly puts you down making you feel bad about yourself.

2.       They always compare themselves to you because they think they are better.

3.       They always make negative comments about you.

4.       They try to discourage you from accomplishing things.

5.       They make mean remarks about you on the sly.

6.       They talk about you behind your back.

7.       They always bragging.

8.       They always want what you have and always try to get it.

9.       They don’t care about how you feel.

10.   It’s all about them.

If your friend has one of the characteristics most likely they are not your friend they just hang with you to make themselves feel good and to make you feel bad about yourself. My advice is no one deserves a friend like that. A friend should be loyal,considerate,kind,modest,and caring.

now that is why I don't have any friends this summer for the first time ever! But I plan to find new ones this year 

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u


Posted By:
Lost_Dreams
Lost_Dreams
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
So, you're saying I spent 7 years of my life with that girl, insulting me, spoiling my spirits, just to find out she's not a great friend! This is just fantastic. But, at least we're on summer V.K. 6 weeks without her!

life is limited. Don't waste it by living someone else' life


Latest Forum Posts

One or a lot ..???

Which is better order or chaos

The person below me

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Names From A-Z (The Original)

Lets all lie! -moved

The Banning Game

Political Questionnaire

what do you want to be when you grow up......

what do you want to be when you grow up......

Latest Videos

Play Online Games