Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Bullying from my team members

Posted By:
oOKayKOo
oOKayKOo
Star
I cheerlead but its off season right now...and I have all my teammates on my phone and stuff like that on my phone, I like to send snaps when my mom gives me my phone for fun..
and theres this one girl she keeps sending snaps to me and the other team memebers

she sends snaps all the time...and saying mean stuff a lot 2 me

I dont wanna seem like a tattletale if I go around telling people because theyll be like 
"your too old for this he said she said stuff"

but I get so sad whenever i get a snap from her or whatever messages like *be quiet* he always tries to exclude me from the squad....

I feel like the odd one out like im the freako of the cheer squad just cuz shes mean....when shes mean..then other girls start acting mean too , like one time this girl said I shouldn't be wearing a shirt becuase it doesnt have our school name on it...but other people were and there is no rule about it so why.... why ME

I don't want to quit cheer just because of the bullying but its getting me down Frown makes me feel like I can't be myself Frown 

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
Well I don't know much about cheer haha but I can give you something that I hope will help.
In all honesty your never to old to ask someone for help when your having trouble.  But if you don't want to go about it that way the I suggest standing up for yourself.  Its not right what this girl is doing to you and she has no right to try and exclude you from the squad.  As for the others they just might be blindly fallowing along ( I can be wrong ) but that's what it sounds like. I would confront them as well and say something along the lines of "Is this really what you want to be viewed as? Someone in a group who picks on one girl?"  They all sound like cowards when I put it that way.  Don't be mean about it when or if you talk to them.  Be honest, kind, and strong.

Hope that helps you friend smile

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
Well if I were u I would switch schools and become a cheerleader in the other school

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Posted By:
oOKayKOo
oOKayKOo
Star
my mom wont let me leave school cuz of this Frown besides I like my school, anyway thankx u guys this helped if anybody has more suggestions plz do tellllll

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell someone. Bullying is bullying and it's wrong.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos