Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Online friend won't take the hint.

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
For a while now, almost two years to be exact, I have been friends with this guy that I met on Play Station Network. At first, we just played video games together, but then we started talking more. He tells me about his life and his band (which I have seen videos of) and just random stuff. He just talks ALL the time. The more we talk though, the more he wants to know about ME. He had been begging me for a picture (of myself) to see what I look like, and last night, I finally gave in and sent him one. I'm regretting it now simply because (could just be my OCD talking) I really don't actually know if I trust him enough. He said he deleted the photo right after he saw it, but I wouldn't be able to know for sure.

And aside from that, I really don't know if I want to be his 'friend' anymore. He's asking about my personal business of which I don't feel close enough to him to tell him about; he's always asking me to talk and tends to treat this like it's more than an online friendship; he talks about ### a lot; and we just do not have much in common besides our music taste. I don't know how to get it inside his head that we live separate lives and that this will never be anything more than an online friendship. I've tried giving him subtle hints, but he still doesn't get it.

I hate to just outright tell him because aside from all of those issues, he really is a nice guy. He gets dumped a lot by girls and not a lot of people on PSN (Play Station Network) want to hang out with him (quite frankly, he can be kind of annoying). He constantly tells me that this is the longest internet friendship that he's had and that I'm the only girl he's ever met who puts up with him. He keeps thanking me for it.

Honestly, I think he's becoming too attached. It seems like he thinks this will become more than just an internet friendship, but in all reality, I don't see that happening at all. I don't know how to tell him that. I'll still hang out with him most definitely, but I think sending that photo of myself crossed the line. It was something way out of my comfort zone and he pressured me into doing it. I'm not gonna lie, it scared me. I don't know what to do about it and I don't know how to tell him how I feel without hurting him... Any suggestions? Frustrated

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You just have to be honest. Honesty is the best policy.

Name

Signature

Posted By:
kiki12312
kiki12312
StarStarStar
I think he might *like* you. o.O

I am awesome Thank you very much Wink

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Just tell him that you aren't interested in an off-internet relationship. You play the same games and that's it!

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
Well if you don't tell him, then he will continue what you don't want.
Just tell him the truth.

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar

You know if u feel UNcomfortable hes crossing the zone tell him straight ot just dont answer  him!

He could be fake and up to no good...  this could be a dangerous situation i say stop talking to him.

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

You just have to be honest. Honesty is the best policy.

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
I went through the same thing minus the pictures part. I became friends with this guy on PSN. He was cool. Then he started getting personal. He told me he was depressed and that he threatened suicide on multiple occasions. I didn't want him to do anything like that so I convinced him every time not to commit suicide. He then told that he was gay and that he was attracted to me. I told that I wasn't gay. We still continued to talk. This extended for a long period of time. Several months. I only dealt with him for so long because the thought of someone killing themselves and me being able to stop it would haunt me. I couldn't take it anymore. I simply told him, he should go our separate ways. He have known each other long enough for us to know that have nearly nothing in common. I deleted him. He deleted me. We stopped talking. I never heard from him again. One of his friends commented me. I know he didn't commit suicide. 

Main point: Be honest with the guy. He will continue to bug you if you don't. Also, I realize that he sent pics of himself. Don't trust him. He might be a you-know-what. Continue playing games together but, keep your distance from him.

Destiny Concept Art

★ Become Legend★

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How ?

Best Harlem Shake

DUBSTEP AND EDM IS AWSOME CHAT

A song I wrote...

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Fun ride for little ones

latest videos