Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Types of Bullying and How to Deal with it.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I just start this post by saying:
Bullying is a cruel and disgusting act. Bullying scars people emotionally and mentally. 

Bullying comes in all shapes and forms.
Cyber Bullying, Verbal Abuse, Physical Abuse, and Emotional Abuse, and many more.
Bullying rates are sky high at the moment because of mobile phones, internet, computers, etc. It's now easier to communicate with people. Prevent this from happening.
If someone is bothering you, keep your privacy settings high, and block them. Tell someone i you think you're getting bullied. A friend who's close to you, an adult, a teacher, or a sibling. 

Types of Bullying.

Emotional Bullying.
Emotional bullying is quite common. A lot of the time, people don't recognize this as 'bullying'. Emotional Bullying (or Emotional Abuse), is when a person or group of people exclude a person or people. Not saying anything. But still hurting another's feelings knowingly. There are many scenarios people can bully someone emotionally. Intimidation or mocking is also categorized there too.

Verbal Abuse.
Verbal abuse is EXTREMELY common, especially in girls. Verbal abuse is when a person or group of people harass, insult, annoy, and mock others. It's extremely catty between girls, but with boys, not so much. Verbal abuse can be complex. Shouting is also included in verbal abuse. But I guess that's why it's called VERBAL abuse.

Physical Abuse.
Physical Abuse is one of the most dangerous and serious types of bullying. It's when one person or a group of people physically hurt someone, by punching, slapping, hitting, etc. Unlike the others, it not only affects your mental health, but your physical stability. It's common in most genders. You might only associate it with boys, but girls do it too.

*NOTE IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF BULLYING OF ANY SORT YOU MUST TELL SOMEONE.

Bullying not only affects children and teens. It affects adults, too.
Adults can be bullied too. Just because they are older and able to defend themselves, it doesn't mean they can't get hurt.

Bullying, if not told about, can lead to serious consequences. Suicide, self harm, eating disorders, and even your friends and people around you can be upset about it.

No matter who you are and what you've done, it NEVER hurts to tell.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
This^^

Name

Signature

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
c; thank you

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Great thread!  This must get be stickied!  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
:3 Thanks

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Ipad10
Ipad10
StarStarStarStar
Thanks, this helps

Just keep calm and friend me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

latest videos