Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Hated

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

focus on learning, school is a learning environment, not a place to make friends.
that's not helping,admit it. Friends make school easier,bullies and jerks make it living hell. Everyone needs friends,in school and everywhere else.

its the victims fault for reacting to bullies / not telling adults about them, if they seriously cant suck it up to tell a trusted adult then they should just be home schooled, if you want to make friends do it somewhere else.
Stop! You obviously aren't a victim I am and she is! Telling an adult gets nowhere from personal experience,sometimes you can't "suck it up" have you ever had your jaw broken and your teeth knocked out because some bullies decided they don't like Christians?! I didn't think so! Well I have,and trust me I told an adult,the reaction I got was a suspension of the other kid and the same beating when he got back. So dont think you know what's going on bc you have no idea!
sir, i have not been a victim of bullying directly, but i have had many self esteem issues and i have had social anxiety throughout my entire years of school, that means indirect bullying with people talking about me behind my back.
if the bullying is physical, then thats illegal and he needs to go to juvenile, if you just tell an adult one time thats not going to help, and its obvious that the OP is a victim of mental bullying, not physical.

Adults don't help! Most of the time they just make it worse! Bullying is something you sometimes just can't get over! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CALL ED TERRIBLE NAMES RIGHT TO YOUR FACE!? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN PUNCHED JUST BECAUSE YOU SPOKE!? YEAH, PEOPLE MIGHT TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK BUT I THINK THAT HAS HAPPENED TO EVERYONE! YOU HAVE NO. IDEA. WHAT PEOPLE LIKE US GO THROUGH! YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS BUT THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE SAID ARE NOTHING! NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT MILLIONS OF KIDS GO THROUGH EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

Hated

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Superwholocked132" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

focus on learning, school is a learning environment, not a place to make friends.
that's not helping,admit it. Friends make school easier,bullies and jerks make it living hell. Everyone needs friends,in school and everywhere else.

its the victims fault for reacting to bullies / not telling adults about them, if they seriously cant suck it up to tell a trusted adult then they should just be home schooled, if you want to make friends do it somewhere else.
Stop! You obviously aren't a victim I am and she is! Telling an adult gets nowhere from personal experience,sometimes you can't "suck it up" have you ever had your jaw broken and your teeth knocked out because some bullies decided they don't like Christians?! I didn't think so! Well I have,and trust me I told an adult,the reaction I got was a suspension of the other kid and the same beating when he got back. So dont think you know what's going on bc you have no idea!
sir, i have not been a victim of bullying directly, but i have had many self esteem issues and i have had social anxiety throughout my entire years of school, that means indirect bullying with people talking about me behind my back.
if the bullying is physical, then thats illegal and he needs to go to juvenile, if you just tell an adult one time thats not going to help, and its obvious that the OP is a victim of mental bullying, not physical.

Adults don't help! Most of the time they just make it worse! Bullying is something you sometimes just can't get over! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CALL ED TERRIBLE NAMES RIGHT TO YOUR FACE!? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN PUNCHED JUST BECAUSE YOU SPOKE!? YEAH, PEOPLE MIGHT TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK BUT I THINK THAT HAS HAPPENED TO EVERYONE! YOU HAVE NO. IDEA. WHAT PEOPLE LIKE US GO THROUGH! YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS BUT THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE SAID ARE NOTHING! NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT MILLIONS OF KIDS GO THROUGH EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

ugh, not you again.

if thats the case, tell another adult, then another, then another, of no one helps get home schooled, or transfer, because obviously if no teacher or adult is going to help you then that school must suck.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Hated

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

ugh, not you again.

if thats the case, tell another adult, then another, then another, of no one helps get home schooled, or transfer, because obviously if no teacher or adult is going to help you then that school must suck.

also, mental bullying depends on your sensitivity, if you cant handle words then maybe you should just close yourself away from the outside world.

Hated

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

ugh, not you again.

also, mental bullying depends on your sensitivity, if you cant handle words then maybe you should just close yourself away from the outside world.

Do you have no heart? You obviously have no idea how lucky you are compared to many people your age. There are people you age starving while you are sitting on a computer, in a house, with food. There are people suffering from bullying yet you act like you know exactly what they are going through. Just stop.

Hated

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

ugh, not you again.

Do you have no heart? You obviously have no idea how lucky you are compared to many people your age. There are people you age starving while you are sitting on a computer, in a house, with food. There are people suffering from bullying yet you act like you know exactly what they are going through. Just stop.

oh no look, bringing up the starving children statement to make me feel bad, yeah that doesnt work anymore, i care for starving children just as much as anyone else, but bringing it up to make me look like a jerk is not original nor clever. : )
actually, i have been through bullying, also, but you dont see me crying do you? if it was a physical problem, then something needs to be done, but mental bullying is a sensitivity problem that can be dealt with.

Hated

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Now this them I have to agree with Nacho. smile

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Hated

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

But Allison. I have to say, I'm quite devastated that you talk like this! I was quite convinced you weren't ne to shout. But here I am looking at it.  

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Hated

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Now this them I have to agree with Nacho. smile

wow, nobody ever agrees with my points or arguments, thank you so much :^o

Hated

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
smile that's because this one was reasonable. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Hated

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
my arguments are reasonable, as long as there not subjects im weak in / poor debaters are posting on it.

so ok : )

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos