Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

He picks on me and I like it!!!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
               I came to this new school last year. My class is 9 boys & 3 girls (4 now). One boy always picked on me, and when I tell him to knock it off I smile Tongue Out He doesn't hurt me like bruises, but it definitely gets my attention. He treats me like a guy when he punches me and.... stuff, but the poking and playing with my feet under the desk makes me feel awkward around him. My question is, should I avoid him, tell an him, tell him off, or something I haven't thought of? Thanks smile

Posted By:
Angelwingsive
Angelwingsive
Star
You should tell him off because if you start liking it more you will become a bully

Xoxo,your friend till the end

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
I don't like to bully ppl. I don't even talk to anyone (I'm a total social outcast) I think I just want the attention r something. I'm psychotic right Frown

Posted By:
SapphireTigress
SapphireTigress
Star
Really, if you want him to know your feelings, pull him to the side and tell him you like him, but not to pick on you. If he responds positively, hes good. If not, tell him off.

Exploration

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
               I really like that idea, but I'll have to wait till Tuesday cause Labor Day weekend. I appreciate it smile I'll let u know how it goes.

Posted By:
Pebbles167
Pebbles167
StarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

I don't like to bully ppl. I don't even talk to anyone (I'm a total social outcast) I think I just want the attention r something. I'm psychotic right Frown
You are totally right. Report it too.

Be Yourself
if only me n jb xx
so cute xx
so true xx

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar
I think u like him... u should talk more with him. 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

Favorite Animals of Mine

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos