Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

my BFF likes my brother talk about ewww! I try to tune out when she talks about him all lovey dovey but seriously? grrr it is so gross and my bro is planning on asking her out! I know she will say yes but im tempted to lie and tell him she is not interested what to do? what to do?  Confused  Devil or  Angel

haters gonna hate but I aint listening! and if life hands u skittles throw them at someone and say taste the freaking rainbow! WinkP there has to be a little rain for there to be a rainbow

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Be honest and be happy that your friend is happy. It's obviously an uncomfortable position for you, but it'll make your friend and your brother happy.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Be honest and be happy that your friend is happy. It's obviously an uncomfortable position for you, but it'll make your friend and your brother happy.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
If it makes them happy to be together then just let them be. Learn to accept the fact that they like each other. If you tell your brother a lie your bestfriend might never forgive you, trust me on that one

✌ghada

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

ok ok thx guys I guess I will probably get used to it as long as they are happy

haters gonna hate but I aint listening! and if life hands u skittles throw them at someone and say taste the freaking rainbow! WinkP there has to be a little rain for there to be a rainbow

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity