x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
violet1234
violet1234
Member since:
February, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 160
StarStarStarStar
How do I make friends at school? I feel like a loner

Violetsmile


Posted By:
greenpencil
greenpencil
Member since:
September, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12
StarStar
I'm sort of a loner too. Sorry, I guess I can't help you a lot. We can be internet friends. Hello.

greenpencil


Posted By:
jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 82
StarStarStar
Just compliment someone you want to be friends with, then start making conversation. If they look like they don't like you, end the conversation. If they look like they want to be your friend, keep talking to them, and you've got a friend. xD 

Helloooo.


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12307
StarStarStarStarStar
aw, share your hands with your school fellows o.o

i don't what to say. ;s


Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1019
StarStarStarStarStar
I also didn't have any friends at all at school, I don't even have good ones at the university. I was autistic.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1916
StarStarStarStarStar
Depends on your personality, Extrovert or Introvert. If you are extrovert, you will have a lot of friends. If you are introvert, you can have only some special friends. You should enjoy loneliness.

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12307
StarStarStarStarStar

"Aarjan" wrote:

Depends on your personality, Extrovert or Introvert. If you are extrovert, you will have a lot of friends. If you are introvert, you can have only some special friends. You should enjoy loneliness.
personality is not matter Frustrated


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1916
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:


Depends on your personality, Extrovert or Introvert. If you are extrovert, you will have a lot of friends. If you are introvert, you can have only some special friends. You should enjoy loneliness.
personality is not matter Frustrated


Lol. I enjoy Loneliness. Every one don't likes me. Reason- I am not Extrovert like many others. lol.

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12307
StarStarStarStarStar

"Aarjan" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:




Depends on your personality, Extrovert or Introvert. If you are extrovert, you will have a lot of friends. If you are introvert, you can have only some special friends. You should enjoy loneliness.
personality is not matter Frustrated


Lol. I enjoy Loneliness. Every one don't likes me. Reason- I am not Extrovert like many others. lol.
Okay!


Posted By:
Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl
Member since:
September, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 518
StarStarStarStar
To make friends, 1st introduce yourself to the one you think is easy to talk and make friendship, then do like this with everyone then they all'll be your friends and at the end start telling your friends that you're starting a group and ask them if they'd like to join smile

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
• Understand Your Dreams
• Focus On Your Future
• Never Forget Your Past
AND ALWAYS BE WHO YOU ARE (:
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦


← Previous 1 3 4

latest forum posts

Who's Better? Kobe Bryant Or Lebron James?

Whats your favorite NBA team?

Favorite Movie(s)

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

What song reflects your life?

Cheetos or Doritos?

What Flavor Cake Is Your FAVORITE!!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

Milkshakes Or Smoothies

Latest Videos

Play Online Games