Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

No friends

Posted By:
violet1234
violet1234
StarStarStarStar
How do I make friends at school? I feel like a loner

Violetsmile

No friends

Posted By:
greenpencil
greenpencil
StarStar
I'm sort of a loner too. Sorry, I guess I can't help you a lot. We can be internet friends. Hello.

greenpencil

No friends

Posted By:
jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259
StarStarStar
Just compliment someone you want to be friends with, then start making conversation. If they look like they don't like you, end the conversation. If they look like they want to be your friend, keep talking to them, and you've got a friend. xD 

Helloooo.

No friends

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
aw, share your hands with your school fellows o.o

i don't what to say. ;s

No friends

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
I also didn't have any friends at all at school, I don't even have good ones at the university. I was autistic.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

No friends

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
Depends on your personality, Extrovert or Introvert. If you are extrovert, you will have a lot of friends. If you are introvert, you can have only some special friends. You should enjoy loneliness.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

No friends

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"Aarjan" wrote:

Depends on your personality, Extrovert or Introvert. If you are extrovert, you will have a lot of friends. If you are introvert, you can have only some special friends. You should enjoy loneliness.
personality is not matter Frustrated

No friends

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

"Aarjan" wrote:

Lol. I enjoy Loneliness. Every one don't likes me. Reason- I am not Extrovert like many others. lol.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

No friends

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"Aarjan" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"Aarjan" wrote:

Lol. I enjoy Loneliness. Every one don't likes me. Reason- I am not Extrovert like many others. lol.
Okay!

No friends

Posted By:
Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl
StarStarStarStar
To make friends, 1st introduce yourself to the one you think is easy to talk and make friendship, then do like this with everyone then they all'll be your friends and at the end start telling your friends that you're starting a group and ask them if they'd like to join smile

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
• Understand Your Dreams
• Focus On Your Future
• Never Forget Your Past
AND ALWAYS BE WHO YOU ARE (:
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

What was the last thing you ate?

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos