Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friendship Problems

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar
Here are the peeps involved:
Friend 1- Christine
Friend 2- Sophia
Best Friend : Rachel
Teacher
Me

Sophia is a new student, but she almost got into a lot of trouble because one of the boys said she had a crush on a teacher in her old school but everyone knew he was lying. He was punished. So then Christine said I should avoid her for no good reason. I pretended to but I couldn't so I told Sophia what she said and she told me that they weren't on good terms, Christine was bullying her but since we weren't in the same class I couldn't stop her. Christine found out and said I shouldn't tell next time. I don't why but I still told her.Christine reported me to my bestie Rachel and she said that she should mind her own business and buzz off. We did this till I couldn't take it anymore. Me and Christine broke up, I couldn't be friends with someone like that. I told a teacher and he helped us out. I don't know what the h was wrong with Christine but she became friends with Sophia but not me!! I'm not jealous or anything (ok maybe a little) but still, it makes no sense!! My brother's birthday is coming up and he said I should invite some of my friends and I don't know if I should invite her. Please Help!!

Silence is the greatest sound of all.

You are always stronger than you believe

Friendship Problems

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I read everything wait i'll reply back. Okay I suggest you make new friends! I've posted that in a different post before but I really hope it will help. If you are shy then make friends with people who are too.

Converse!
Converse.

Friendship Problems

Posted By:
shaylans Lock
shaylans
StarStarStar
Hey! (: My advice would be to talk with Christine again. I know it might be hard, but this situation can probably be resolved really easily if you just talk it out. Ask Christine if she and Sophia are on better terms now and if maybe you guys could get back on good terms as well. Tell her about your party and how you'd like to invite her. You guys used to be friends before the situation, so I'm sure you can be friends again. (: 

Shaylan ☆

Unicorn

Friendship Problems

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar

"JennyD" wrote:

I read everything wait i'll reply back. Okay I suggest you make new friends! I've posted that in a different post before but I really hope it will help. If you are shy then make friends with people who are too.

Thanks. I'll try

Friendship Problems

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar
Well, Christine and Sophia are on good terms already and I tried talking to her and honestly, I can't be friends with her anymore. She's got a bad character.

Friendship Problems

Posted By:
shaylans Lock
shaylans
StarStarStar

"minihappyz" wrote:

Well, Christine and Sophia are on good terms already and I tried talking to her and honestly, I can't be friends with her anymore. She's got a bad character.

Then I probably wouldn't invite her. You don't want to be friends with people like that, if you think she's going to bring unnecessary drama into your life, then definitely avoid her.

Shaylan ☆

Unicorn

Friendship Problems

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar

"shaylans" wrote:

"minihappyz" wrote:

Then I probably wouldn't invite her. You don't want to be friends with people like that, if you think she's going to bring unnecessary drama into your life, then definitely avoid her.

Good call.

Friendship Problems

Posted By:
Reeva_Syavani
Reeva_Syavani
Star
I love my best friends as hard as I love my family, you know? And 2 days ago, my older sister gave me a big doll as a gift in my birthday. And my best friend is envy. She wants to had a nice sister like mine.  She has an older sister, but her sister never care and her sister always busy. I doubt, what should I say to make she feel better? And what must I do to make them getting together? Just that, but please help me  Frown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Bollywood For Indians

Crush on my best friend

Words That Start With F.