Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Backstabbers

Posted By:
BabyChicks143
BabyChicks143
StarStar
So this sophomore asked me out and I told him I wasn't sure because I had just gone through a break up, so he said okay. We talked so much and texted, helped each other with homework and just when I finally had the courage to tell him yes.... I found out him and my BEST FRIEND were dating now. Homecoming was the next day so I went with my ex as friends. So my now EX best friend followed me into the bathroom and started cursing me out. She was going on and on about how I was being a **** and stuff like that all because I went with my ex to the dance. She knew I was going to tell him yes but she went and asked him out anyways. She started telling him all these lies about me and everything. She completely ruined everything. Now she won't even let the guy talk to me. Please tell me I'm not the only one saying this is wrong.

Backstabbers

Posted By:
shaylans Lock
shaylans
StarStarStar
): Aw, I'm sorry this is happening! No offence but this friend of yours seems like a drama-maker, and that's not the type of friend you want in your life. 

If you really think you can salvage the friendship, maybe approach her calmly and ask her why she's so upset with you. Maybe she's just mad because she knew that sophmore liked you first and she feels like a rebound. Try to understand what's going on through her mind and then tell her how you're feeling. Explain that you're feeling betrayed and hurt because she went out with a guy she knew you were going to say yes to, & tell her you'd like to work through this and become friends again. (: 

Anyways, I hope things all work out! If you need anymore help just let me know, I'd be happy to talk! (: 

Shaylan ☆

Unicorn

Backstabbers

Posted By:
BabyChicks143
BabyChicks143
StarStar
That is very helpful, but the issue with that is she won't let me come near her or him... : ( Every time I do she walks away. She won't stop and listen either. He stops and listens because he doesn't want to ignore me but she keeps forcing him to walk away from me. Me and him talk in Choir since she isn't in that class but other than that it's like I don't even exists. He thinks it's unnecessary what she is doing but she won't listen to him either. Every time he brings it up she accuses him of liking me more. He doesn't want to make things bad between him and her so he doesn't say anything anymore.... Me and him haven't really had time to talk. We have about 5 minutes to talk and that's about it. I don't know what else to do about this.

Backstabbers

Posted By:
creepygirl001
creepygirl001
Star
She is not a true friend just stay away from her or stand your ground dont let anyone push you around and so what? she got a guy good for her but she lost a awesome friend that she will never get back

Paranormal is my speacialty

Backstabbers

Posted By:
dramatic 101
dramatic 101
Star
I honestly think in this type of situation, your not alone. Please don't ever think that your not good enough for, you are great. Your friend was not a true friend to do that. Something similar will happen to every girl. You are never alone. You should try to forgive her, to fill the emptiness inside the hurt, but that doesn't mean you have to be her friend. Forgiving helps everyone with closure and will make it easier to move on. Stay strong and don't give up. You will NEVER be alone.

yours truely,
dramatic 101

Backstabbers

Posted By:
maddielove33
maddielove33
StarStarStar
Tell her that you can't be friends with her anymore. It seems that she's jealous of you that this sophomore has asked you out instead of her. Now, she's ruined your love life. I should say you get HER back by telling the next guy she goes out with horrible things about her. And see how she likes it when the shoe is on the other foot

Swagger Bagger

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

latest videos