x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
Kandy156
Kandy156

Star
Posted over 2 years ago
Now i lnow that having a friend over 24/7 is bad. BUT  I always have to go over to her house. I havent had a sleepover at my place in 3 years. and frankly i don`t like gonning over her house anymore. We can do so much more at my house. I am not going over her house intill one sleepover at my house. Sadly i dont think well hang out if i go therw this. Frown 

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
My friend is like that too, and with one friend I was like that. Confront her and find out why she won't come over. There may be a legitimate reason in which you could help her with.

sig

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
I think there might be something bothering her over at your place. Maybe she finds it more comfortable to be at her house. You should have a good face to face talk with her and come up with a pattern. Maybe every other day at her house and the rest at yours? Also, when she's over at your house try to make her more comfortable and make her feel welcomed! Maybe then, she'd be more willing to come over to your house more often! :'D Hope it helps!

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

I think there might be something bothering her over at your place. Maybe she finds it more comfortable to be at her house. You should have a good face to face talk with her and come up with a pattern. Maybe every other day at her house and the rest at yours? Also, when she's over at your house try to make her more comfortable and make her feel welcomed! Maybe then, she'd be more willing to come over to your house more often! :'D Hope it helps!

^This. smile

Latest Forum Posts

What Should The Age Limits Be For Social M...

girls r more intelligents than boys

Should The Drinking Age Be Lowered ?

Turn This Car Around

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Chit Chat : Who is your favorite celeb ?

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Do you like Iphones

When is your birthday?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games