Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friendship problem...help?

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Dear dish-it
My so called bff has been mean to me! I don't wanna be bff's anymore. I just want us to be regular friends. How do I tell her without her going off telling everyone my secrets?!?!?! She said she will.

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Dear dish-it
My so called bff has been mean to me! I don't wanna be bff's anymore. I just want us to be regular friends. How do I tell her without her going off telling everyone my secrets?!?!?! She said she will.

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
That's something that never really occurred to me that you'd tell. If I were you I wouldn't come out and say it. I'd just slowly start to spend a little less time with her. Usually it's easier to take when friends slowly grow apart, which happens a lot.

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
That's hard since you said she will tell everyone your secrets. How about you blackmail her? Wait how many best friends and close friends do you have? I'm pretty sure that she told you some of her secrets.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
lucylooberlubber123
lucylooberlubber123
Star
she... or he, is blackmailing you! if she tells on your secrets you tell on her secrets! or just slowly spend less time with her...slowly stop calling her, slowly stop hanging out with her, slowly stop making contact with her. soon you will be just two ppl who dont know each other  smile

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
Uhmmm... Well, for me, there are NO such things as BFF. Even if we have been in a relationships for long time, we really can break up - but I do this just silently - and may eventually come back. For not breaking up, don't troll your friends and don't ask questions that you may tend to consider as heartbreaking. But still, don't deal with everything that they (friends or plainly people) say and don't think that it's actual objective truth. If they don't prove this, considering it obvious - maybe you just live in different "universes".
Since you share the secrets, that's inherently bad =.= Know well what you keep before keeping it in secret. Sometimes disclosing secrets may take the awe away from people - but actually, that's very normal thing in technical and scientific progress. Monopolies are titanic monuments that can eventually fall down, break and scatter around in smaller companies.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
elochoux999
elochoux999
Star
Yess its true all your friend are not suppose to be your best friends............  Me my sister is my best friend i tell her all about me but mu cousin is a dragon which crush fire all over her way......... I didn't love her appreciate her as well......... Sorry for the language but she is a CRIMINAL i say...... Take care.................. 

Cutii LO mel

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar

"lucylooberlubber123" wrote:

she... or he, is blackmailing you! if she tells on your secrets you tell on her secrets! or just slowly spend less time with her...slowly stop calling her, slowly stop hanging out with her, slowly stop making contact with her. soon you will be just two ppl who dont know each other  smile

Ugh that's basically what I said.... :P

Converse!
Converse.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Which is better, Laptops or books?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Name the USA.

Preamble of the US?

Its a never ending game!

latest videos