Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Bullying!

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't usaully post these things, though I really need help; Since school started I've been bullied; I don't have any friends. I have a groupe of girls. Though they aren't true friends at all. There's my so-called best friend called Lydia. Me and my friend Blessing follow around her like dogs. Because I'm so quiet Lydia finds me an easy target. She makes people hate me. Even when were friends she says I'm stupid and I should look in the mirror - I try not to let it bother me and try and stay cool about it though inside it hurts. Everytime I look at Lydia I wan't to be more like her. When I look at myself in the mirror Lydia was right, I'm ugly. Now that were older I don't talk at all worried that Lydia will turn on me again. Sometimes I feel so sad I wonder why I'm still alive. -Peace out Sophie x

Bullying!

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Why in the world would you want to be more like her? She's bullying you, obviously she has something insecure about herself too. No one's perfect, and the grass certainly isn't greener on the other side. You need to tell an adult about what's going on and sit down and have a chat. You, her, the adult, and anyone else that could help. You don't deserve to feel this way, and she deserves help to overcome her problems too. 

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

Bullying!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Soph! Please don't say that! You're an amazing person. Just be yourself? Who cares what Lydia thinks! Please don't change yourself or do anything drastic. I like you fro you and if people have a problem with who you are then they are the ones with the problem. I'd miss you too much if you did anything. Please! I am begging you to stay the way you are. <3 You mean so much to me Sophie. Frown

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Bullying!

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
I wan't to be more like Lydia because she's smart and pretty and popular. I'm just ugly and dumb and I have no friends at all.

Bullying!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"CandyDreamer" wrote:

I wan't to be more like Lydia because she's smart and pretty and popular. I'm just ugly and dumb and I have no friends at all.
\No Sophie. You are smart, and pretty and you do have friends You don't have to be like her! Screw Lydia!

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Bullying!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i agree with what the first 2 replies said, and why do you care what she thinks about you? and why would you want to be like her? she is a bully, you need to confront her ( stick up to her ) and if that doesn't work you need to move on

you have a beautiful personality, and that's all that matters. you shouldn't let someone hurt you like that, it just means she is jealous of you, and she will stop if you don't let her do that because she will get bored because you're not giving her a reaction

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Bullying!

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Why in the world would you want to be more like her? She's bullying you, obviously she has something insecure about herself too. No one's perfect, and the grass certainly isn't greener on the other side. You need to tell an adult about what's going on and sit down and have a chat. You, her, the adult, and anyone else that could help. You don't deserve to feel this way, and she deserves help to overcome her problems too. 

Bullying!

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar
I think sometimes we can all feel like that!! we feel that we can't make any friends at all so we kinda accept the friends that we can get, and even though those friends are negative to us, we accept it, cause we know (or we think we know) that these are the only friends that we can get!!
I think that you made that point very clear, already!
as far as wanting to be like your so called friend, Lydia, you just need to be like you and not like anyone else!
don't let anyone bring you down! and don't let anyone say that say that you are ugly!! you are not ugly!! you are you!
it seems that the only way that this Lydia can make herself look good is to make others look bad!
you need to stop thinking negative about yourself and you need to stand up to this Lydia girl!!
maybe if all of you that follow her would stop following her and form your own clique, then she would be just Lydia, all by her self, and you and the others might be better friends!
yes, I know that that is probably easier said than done!
but you need to stop thinking negative about yourself!! no matter what anyone else says about you!
hold your head up high and be proud that you are what you are!!

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

Bullying!

Posted By:
aatu
aatu
Star

Every day thousands of teens wake up afraid to go to school. Bullying is a problem that affects millions of students, and it has everyone worried, not just the kids on its receiving end. Yet because parents, teachers, and other adults don't always see it, they may not understand how extreme bullying can get.

Bullying is when a person is picked on over and over again by an individual or group with more power, either in terms of physical strength or social standing.

Two of the main reasons people are bullied are because of appearance and social status. Bullies pick on the people they think don't fit in, maybe because of how they look, how they act (for example, kids who are shy and withdrawn), their race or religion, or because the bullies think their target may be gay or lesbian.

Some bullies attack their targets physically, which can mean anything from shoving or tripping to punching or hitting, or even sexual assault. Others use psychological control or verbal insults to put themselves in charge. For example, people in popular groups or cliques often bully people they categorize as different by excluding them or gossiping about them (psychological bullying). They may also taunt or tease their targets (verbal bullying).

Verbal bullying can also involve cyberbullying — sending cruel texts, messages, or posting insults about a person on Facebook or other social sites.

THIS IS NOT MINE I JUST COPIED IT FROM:
#################.###################################.####

Bullying!

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
StarStarStarStarStar
That's just bullying! Tell this to an adult or teacher. She's not a true friend, so u shouldn't even call her a friend! I have the same life as u. I have a girl named ANNIE that used to be my BFF but she got jealous and bullied me. I'm guessing Lydia is jealous of u too, but showing stuff she's not jealous of. Ignore her! And be urself. It'll get less fun for her to bully u.

♥ Shugopoke ♥ | ♥ Mei ♥
cat revolution

What am I supposed to write here. ...
If you need help, ask. I can't tell if you just act.
If you like to roleplay, roleplay with me. I usually roleplay anime.

From Gawjussgracieex

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

How tall are u?

Hello i'm jake :)

How tall are u?

latest videos