Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

what do I do

Posted By:
kenzangel
kenzangel
Star
So there is this really annoying girl at my school and me and my freinds felt bad because everyone picked on her. Because of that we decided to be friends with her, but then she got really clingy. We told her we dont want to be friends with her the other day but she still acts like were friends . Today we tride to get away frome her and she called us bullys and got mad. But what do I do about her thinking were still friends? 

what do I do

Posted By:
cute_zombie_13
cute_zombie_13
Star
just say, hey lay off , but in a nice way say u need some space , tell her to text u but dont blow up my phone , just DONT say you dont want to be friends just flat out tell her you need some space. then try to find her more friends  and then if you see any one picking on her go up to them and say ......... what ever u want ...............
hope this help smile Blush Hippie

love to be loved

what do I do

Posted By:
i_am_ur_man
i_am_ur_man
Star
Talk to her politely and solve your issue otherwise if u leave her its kinda like your not a great friend and if she still picks on u then..report her

what do I do

Posted By:
Shaiyur
Shaiyur
StarStarStar
Hi!I was in the same problem until my friend gave me some ideas,try them •Tell your teacher about the problem.Maybe he/She could help you •Tell the principal •or just ignore her.I'm sure that over some time,she'll get so fed up,she'll leave you. •try telling her in a nice way that you don't want to be friends •try to avoid going where she is Hope it works!!! Big Grin

.•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤°§ђДî¥ûЯ...you wanna $@¥ it,you have to $@¥ it..............eh,what were we talking about again?????

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos