Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My best friend totally replaced me

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
I'm sorry there! But you do know what you did wrong and I gave you so many chances to be my friend again thinking you would stop but you didn't so I didn't want a friend like that so I found lena, lena is not the best friend she is not neer  as close as a friend as I wanted she is not a good friend at all so I have no friends but her so now I relize what me life is like without you. No you are not the best friend ether and there are resons I am not your friend any more  but I kind of want you back as a friend. I don't like being alone. I'm sorry  Frown

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos