Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HELP! My best friend cuts! :(

Posted By:
NekoMimiMae
NekoMimiMae
Member since:
November, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 35
I'm not sure what to do. My best friend has stared cutting herself. She says it's not to hurt herself, it's because it's an easy and addictive outlet. Is there a number I could call, or someone who I could talk to that could help her? I'm afraid she'll accidentally kill herself... she acts like it's a game and I'm worried sick. Frown

Logic

DanceMoves


HELP! My best friend cuts! :(

Posted By:
CyanP3pp3r
CyanP3pp3r
Member since:
December, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15
I used to cut, does she cut on the top half of her forearm or on the bottom where all the veins and arteries are?

KEEP CALM
AND
MY CHEMICAL
ROMANCE


HELP! My best friend cuts! :(

Posted By:
NekoMimiMae
NekoMimiMae
Member since:
November, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 35
I don't know... it looks like her forearm from the picture she sent... but she has on the back of her wrist before Frown

Logic

DanceMoves


HELP! My best friend cuts! :(

Posted By:
KayleighhBayBay
KayleighhBayBay
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Tell her how you fell about her cutting, and make sure she knows you are there for her. It may be hard for her to stop, I know that but if she knew she had people there for her out would make it easier for her.

HELP! My best friend cuts! :(

Posted By:
CyanP3pp3r
CyanP3pp3r
Member since:
December, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15

"KayleighhBayBay" wrote:

Tell her how you fell about her cutting, and make sure she knows you are there for her. It may be hard for her to stop, I know that but if she knew she had people there for her out would make it easier for her.
but once someone starts cutting, its not easy to stol. You become mentally dependent on it, you feel like you just have to do it, its not like you can just clap your hands and you stop, you need to get a lot of support 

KEEP CALM
AND
MY CHEMICAL
ROMANCE


HELP! My best friend cuts! :(

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51140
You need to seek advice from a professional. Talk to an adult and they'll help you, just make sure you tell someone, such as your parents or a teacher etc..

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


HELP! My best friend cuts! :(

Posted By:
DarkDead Lock
DarkDead
Member since:
November, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 257

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

You need to seek advice from a professional. Talk to an adult and they'll help you, just make sure you tell someone, such as your parents or a teacher etc..
what she said


HELP! My best friend cuts! :(

Posted By:
KayleighhBayBay
KayleighhBayBay
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 106

"CyanP3pp3r" wrote:

"KayleighhBayBay" wrote:

Tell her how you fell about her cutting, and make sure she knows you are there for her. It may be hard for her to stop, I know that but if she knew she had people there for her out would make it easier for her.
but once someone starts cutting, its not easy to stol. You become mentally dependent on it, you feel like you just have to do it, its not like you can just clap your hands and you stop, you need to get a lot of support 
I know, ive done it.. I mean to let her friend know she's going to be there for her and support her through it.

HELP! My best friend cuts! :(

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1036
I'm sure there is a number you can call. I wouldn't talk to her about it at first. If she thinks its a game and takes it lightly, don't mention her getting help. But, I would tell her you are concerned, and you will be there for her. I would also talk to your parents, and her parents. If you tell her to stop, she probably won't, and may even damage herself even more. This is something she needs to deal with her family first. Her family really needs to get her professional help before you try to help her. 


HELP! My best friend cuts! :(

Posted By:
CyanP3pp3r
CyanP3pp3r
Member since:
December, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Cutting permanently changed my life

KEEP CALM
AND
MY CHEMICAL
ROMANCE


← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

iPhone 5s vs iPhone 6

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

latest videos