Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Really Embarrassing Loneliness...

Posted By:
RedHead29
RedHead29
Star
This is really embarrassing and I don't wanna b teased...
I want some sort of way to make a small soft toy that I'll feel close to. Because for some reason I crave a fake friend... Help?!

YLAF (Young loving and free)

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar

"RedHead29" wrote:

This is really embarrassing and I don't wanna b teased...

I want some sort of way to make a small soft toy that I'll feel close to. Because for some reason I crave a fake friend... Help?!
When ever I have a fight w/ a friend or feel lonely I squeeze a stuffed animal ( preferably my pink sparkly big-eyed giltlzy glam chihuahua) and it makes me feel better. A stuffed animal is good for comfort. Don"t be embarrassed about that. Its normal for a person to fell lonely. If you feel lonely a lot try talking to someone. Strike up a convo, see what happens. Partner up w/ someone and see if u work well together. If you do start talking some more. Invite her  to sit with you and lunch or play at recess. If your feeling bold invite her to your house , or for a sleep over. Then, voila you have a friend. do this a lot and you can get some really good friends and maybe even a best friend. Need someone 2 talk 2? Talk 2 me OK? PM me and i'll talk OK?  smile 

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

Posted By:
RedHead29
RedHead29
Star
Well actually I have a bunch of friends, but I'm an only child, and lonely at home.

YLAF (Young loving and free)

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar

I'm an only child too. Annoyedlt; I'd like to chat on here, when I feel lonely. 
Fortunately  I got a lots best friends on Kw. 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

hey

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

IS CARING BETTER THAN LOVE

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

hey

latest videos