Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Is she ok? Is it just a phase?

Posted By:
BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW
Star
i am a friend in a group of three.we are all really close, but i have always been closer to (fake name) amy than to Kate and Amy has always been closer to me. But up until a while ago things got worse i told secrets to amy but not to Kate, we kept saying it was more peaceful whenever kate was away...you get the idea but then kate told us she was feeling excluded so amy told her a lot of the stuff  then we stopped acting like that and came clean then a month later out of no where she just stopped hanging out with us she ignored us and said rude things to us but that was only for a day so we assumed that she was having a bad day then let her cool off.then the next day we met and a birthday party i tried to sit next to her but she just ignored me and sat somewhere else. So today i told amy and said that some things up and that we should go talk to kate. Then later on today i say amy and kate walking and talking together then kate walks up to me and  says "sorry about that i really didnt realize"  then walked off i instantly knew she was acting. Then at lunch i told amy she was acting amy agreed with me she asked kate  to come sit with us and she completely rejected so rudely i think it might be a family thing... Or is she just having a mood swing plz help me out dear dish it 

The bad wolf of doctor who ❤️

Posted By:
Cynical
Cynical
StarStarStar
...I'm pretty sure she just doesn't trust you lot anymore.

Touhou - Murasa

Doctor Who Icon For Hire Sherlock/Elementary

Posted By:
BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW
Star
Well why not i mean we told her every thing....also she is hanging out with 2 ppl who r supposedly her enymies y would she perfer to hang out with enimies then us?

The bad wolf of doctor who ❤️

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What is your favourite........

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)