Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends? Police? School? Wimps?

Posted By:
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy
StarStarStar

OK this will be really difficult 2 explain in full sentences so I will do it in number points:

1. I went to my friend's house
2. We decided to ring our kind - of - friend, K.M
3. We have no idea why, but we refused to give our names. It was obvious there was somebody  there   with her.
4. We hung up but they started to ring and text, demanding our names
5. We got worried and said leave us alone. They refused.
6. We tried to forget about it, and leaving my friend's phone, we went and saw another friend together
7. They rang us back just when we had left the other friend and were going to go inside.
8. Britney, the friend of K.M, said she had rung da police!
9. They wouldn't leave us alone and said we had to give our address. We refused and felt sick and shaky and  weepy.
10. Britney's 'mum' rang up and said she'd rung da police. Then they stopped. We watched TV.
11. Eventually, (my best friend's advice) the next day, I spoke to my teacher, Mrs L and she said that her 'mum' would have been her big sis and the police would have told them to go away and Britney might be expelled.
12. Then my friend remembered how evil Britney was.
The point is, I'm terrified to go near Britney, but she likes my best friend and I can't abandon Chloe!
Also, I don't want to be slapped! What should I do?

Elfy and Kathy her bestie forever!!!!

Friends? Police? School? Wimps?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
If you do not feel comfortable around Britney, don't associate with her. You don't have to be friends with all of your friends friends, and likewise they don't have to be friends with all of yours. 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cute ;-)

If you had kids what would you name them?

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

If you had kids what would you name them?

What is your biggest fear?

latest videos