Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I have a crush on my friend and he moved (Girls Only)

Posted By:
animefreakXD
animefreakXD
StarStarStarStar
Well, heres what happened, one of my best guy my friends would hang around a lot, I mean A LOT and most of my friends said that we we belong together and that I should ask him out but I'm a little shy when it comes to feelings and plus I 'm not aloud to date so I was just going to let him know but by the time I finally got the courage to tell him, he goes back to home school without telling me...which was surprising because he usually tell me everything but now I still can't get him out of my head and it's been a couple months since he moved. What should I do now?

Gumi and Mayu! X3
Gumi and Mayu
Kiku-kyun
Japan

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you still talk to him as of now?
I kind of wonder why he wouldn't tell you he went back into homeschooling, if he does tell you everything.
I really want to help you with this problem, but I'm not exactly sure how....

And now,
Ducks.

Posted By:
animefreakXD
animefreakXD
StarStarStarStar

"rainbowpoptart" wrote:

Do you still talk to him as of now?

I kind of wonder why he wouldn't tell you he went back into homeschooling, if he does tell you everything.

I really want to help you with this problem, but I'm not exactly sure how....

No, I don't see or talk to him anymore like I use to. And yeah, he told my a lot about himself and I told some of my friends about it and they said to forget about him but It seems impossible because everything remind me of him. So it's like...having fun and playing around and being so happy in one day, then the next he disappears...

Gumi and Mayu! X3
Gumi and Mayu
Kiku-kyun
Japan

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you have a way to talk to him? If so just ask him its really the only thing to do. Guys are a very weird and they don't always realize they may do something to hurt you until you start to act different towards them or until you tell them.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess the best thing to do is try to move on. I understand that everything reminds you of him and you want him back in your life. He might come back one day, but while he's gone, just try to forget him. He's going to come back into your memory sometimes and you'll think about him, he might even be thinking about you, but you just have to carry on with what you have for now.

And now,
Ducks.

Posted By:
animefreakXD
animefreakXD
StarStarStarStar

"rainbowpoptart" wrote:

I guess the best thing to do is try to move on. I understand that everything reminds you of him and you want him back in your life. He might come back one day, but while he's gone, just try to forget him. He's going to come back into your memory sometimes and you'll think about him, he might even be thinking about you, but you just have to carry on with what you have for now.

​That's probably the hardest and the best thing to do. THanks Annabeth and rainbow 

Gumi and Mayu! X3
Gumi and Mayu
Kiku-kyun
Japan

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
i think the best thing is to get over him. try finding someone else or try taking ur mind off things.
hope this helps !!

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
The best advice I could give you is to go with the flow, if it wasn't supposed to happen it wasn't supposed to happen. That's all I have to say.

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Apple juice has a whole new meaning to me.
I am scared of going to the beach.
Clowns are scary and awesome.
I can't help but laugh when a person asks for a towel.
Whenever I meet someone, I say ' Let me tell you about homestuck '
Homestuck. I love you.
-----------------------------

Posted By:
Alverdine Lock
Alverdine
StarStarStarStar
Aw! This must be so tough for you. If I were in this situation I would call, text or write a letter maybe to him to get in touch?

Posted By:
Iwuvmarkeyboy
Iwuvmarkeyboy
Star
I used to have a crush on my boyfriend Mark and he moved away and I went to visit him and I told him I had a crush on him and now we are together and I visit him 6 to 10 times a month!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

latest videos