Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friend Fight

Posted By:
gufht
gufht
StarStarStarStar
I Have A Lot Of Friends. I Barely Ever Fight With Them, But When 2 Of My Friends Saw Each other Today, It Was Like A War Zone!! One Of Them Said That She Never Got Enough Time To Hang Out With Me, And Now They Are Telling Each Other Which Days They Get To Hang Out With Me And The Other Has To Stay Away!! But I Want to Hang Out With Both Of Them, Please, What Do I Do?!?!

ha

hi

How to spell awesome

What would your reaction be if Justin beiber showed up at your door, but before he could say anything was shot by an arrow?

"Omg, its Justin beiber!" - 48%
" WAAAAAAAA" - 50%
"Heh." . closes door in face . - Me Big Grin

Friend Fight

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't really get this but you can ask them separately why this has gone under control? It was a bit peculiar they started fighting out of the blue. Just know that you aren't a toy that gets to be shared.

Converse!
Converse.

Friend Fight

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
It sounds like they really need to cool down and realize you can be friends with everyone.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Friend Fight

Posted By:
caitlin0504
caitlin0504
StarStarStar

I think you need to just separate them. Because I have been in there situation. You just need to make sure you give them even attention because you shouldn't force them to be friends because some people just don't clicke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GlitterLover

Friend Fight

Posted By:
No1sPerfect
No1sPerfect
Star
You need to talk to them. Get one of them alone, and talk. Then, do the same to the other one. I don't have a lot of friends, but, everybody comes to me when they trouble with friends. Usually, The advice works.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos