Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Judging Friends

Posted By:
CatieCatrina
CatieCatrina
Star
I'm an overall a friendly person ( atleast I try to be ), and I've sort of surrounded myself with friends throughout the school year. No one really knew much about my personal life or anything, because I kept it to myself. I was that one friend that sits in the corner reading a book, or listening as the other's talked. Then came the problem. I always was obsessed with sweaters, but being the metal-head I am, I wore band shirts under them. Recently, it began to get warm and I began to walk around WITHOUT a sweater or a hoodie. I could tell that they didn't like it at first, but it really hit me hard when one of them asked wether or not it was "a dare or something". I quickly denied and explained that I just liked listening to rock and metal ... which didn't turn out so well. I know they didn't talk to me much, but now they distanced themselves from me altogether. I literally have NO friends in my school right now. I don't know what to do, and I'm seriously thinking about saying that it actually was a dare. Some help ??  Frown

Judging Friends

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPowPow
ChickenGoPowPowPow
StarStarStarStar
Well.. if they don't like you for who you are then forget them.
You might think you have no friends, but trust me you will get some friends just long as you be yourself.
And don't forget about KW friends. 
No one is lonely..
Like I said, you will have friends along the way, just as long as you be yourself. 
There's nothing to worry about. :3
I hope I helped a little.

I give advice, just comment me or view my blogs.

Judging Friends

Posted By:
CatieCatrina
CatieCatrina
Star

"ChickenGoPowPowPow" wrote:

Well.. if they don't like you for who you are then forget them.

You might think you have no friends, but trust me you will get some friends just long as you be yourself.

And don't forget about KW friends. 

No one is lonely..

Like I said, you will have friends along the way, just as long as you be yourself. 

There's nothing to worry about. :3

I hope I helped a little.
I hope you're right. But for now, I'll stick with getting some alone time with my books. smile Thank you, you made me feel slightly better about the situation.

Judging Friends

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPowPow
ChickenGoPowPowPow
StarStarStarStar
Trust me.
How I read your situation, it sounded like me as well.
But when I was being myself, I actually earned some friends. Big Grin

Judging Friends

Posted By:
CatieCatrina
CatieCatrina
Star

Trust me.

Let's just hope rumors about me worshipping satan don't go around, because that's the last thing I need right now :P

Judging Friends

Posted By:
Laela
Laela
Star
cool

Judging Friends

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPowPow
ChickenGoPowPowPow
StarStarStarStar

"CatieCatrina" wrote:

Trust me.

Let's just hope rumors about me worshipping satan don't go around, because that's the last thing I need right now :P

Just because of what you wore? And if rumors do start.. simply ignore them. If you try to put your attention to it, it will make it worse. 

Judging Friends

Posted By:
CoconutMili02
CoconutMili02
StarStar
They shouldn't be judging you for your music taste...It's your opinion, You can like whatever you want. If this is really bothering you, confront them about it. Tell them you don't like being treated this way. If I were in your situation right now, I'd give them another chance, but if they blow it, I'm out of there. I'd find somebody that respects my opinion, that allows me to wear what I want without judging. NOBODY should be judged and put down because of their opinion.

Don't think this doesn't happen in life, sometimes we surround ourselves with the wrong people. We think the way they're treating us is what we deserve, but really, it's a shame that somebody as nice as you (You sound nice...) needs to be around those kind of people. Surround yourself with people that can make you laugh anywhere,anytime. Surround yourself with people that genuinely care about you. 

Well, that's just my opinion...

Ayyyy

"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
-Ronald Reagan

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

13 and pregnant?!

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

My Chemical Romance

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Mods vs users!

latest videos