Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Ethical Problem

Posted By:
John Appetite
John Appetite
Star
Dear Dish-It(and all the people reading this post),
I used to like a girl very much, from the bottom of my heart. I had a sick crush on her for a long time, and I used to think that she likes me too. I did a lot for her, and then, one of her friends told me she already had a boyfriend. That broke my heart, and of course, I was in deep pain for 6 months. I am fine now, and I don't like anyone now. To be honest, I have given up on love. I am doing great.

Anyways, so the problem is, this girl kinda dislikes me now(maybe), and I got no probs with being friends. But, all of us are about to hang out, and even she is gonna come. I just don't want things to get nasty now, because I have been through a lot already, and I am in no mood to face any more problems.

What do I do?

Let me guess! I am happily single! Big Grin

Ethical Problem

Posted By:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf
StarStar
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.

And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.

I hope this helps! smile

-~-~-FLORA-~-~-

Ethical Problem

Posted By:
Bloody Wings Lock
Bloody Wings
StarStarStarStar
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.
well thats my opinion

Ethical Problem

Posted By:
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It
StarStarStar

Hi there!

My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!

Hope you have a good time!

Ethical Problem

Posted By:
John Appetite
John Appetite
Star

"FloraTheWolf" wrote:

One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.

And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.

I hope this helps! smile

Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head.

"Bloody Wings" wrote:

ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.

well thats my opinion

Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction.

"Dear Dish-It" wrote:

Hi there!

My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!

Hope you have a good time!

Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you.

Moderators can now lock the topic please. 

Let me guess! I am happily single! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

What's your favorite song

latest videos